AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.


The Official AIM Games Forums
 
HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
Announcements from the Admin:
If you don't like your group, just leave it. Very Happy

Share | 
 

 Howdy from AppleJack!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
AppleJack
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer

Number of posts : 258

Age : 21
Join Date : 2013-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from AppleJack!   Tue 07 May 2013, 6:56 pm

Equestria wrote:
TOMBOY XD Welcome Bit Late Saying It But Anyway WHAT'S UP WITH ALL THESE PONY NAMED USERS COMMIN IN?! XD

LOL. Well ah'm really a BIG fan of AJ. Mah usual clothing is jeans, cowgirl boots, a ten gallon hat on top of mah blond hair that is always in a pony tail... Ah have 3 apples tatooed on Mah upper thigh. Everything Ah eat usually has apples in it... and Ah LOVE MLP! ^-^ plus mah irl initials are AJ after all. Razz
Back to top Go down
Kaffeinated
Wanderer
Wanderer

Number of posts : 8252

Age : 17
Join Date : 2012-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from AppleJack!   Tue 07 May 2013, 7:31 pm

lol nice. You sound like a cool person Razz
Back to top Go down
http://daffeinatek.byethost32.com/
aliff01
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite

Number of posts : 4042

Age : 15
Join Date : 2011-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from AppleJack!   Tue 07 May 2013, 7:33 pm

@AppleJack wrote:
Equestria wrote:
TOMBOY XD Welcome Bit Late Saying It But Anyway WHAT'S UP WITH ALL THESE PONY NAMED USERS COMMIN IN?! XD

LOL. Well ah'm really a BIG fan of AJ. Mah usual clothing is jeans, cowgirl boots, a ten gallon hat on top of mah blond hair that is always in a pony tail... Ah have 3 apples tatooed on Mah upper thigh. Everything Ah eat usually has apples in it... and Ah LOVE MLP! ^-^ plus mah irl initials are AJ after all. Razz

3 Apples tatooed on your upper thigh? Man what the what...
Back to top Go down
http://needformadness.forumms.net/
Kaffeinated
Wanderer
Wanderer

Number of posts : 8252

Age : 17
Join Date : 2012-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from AppleJack!   Tue 07 May 2013, 7:42 pm

Oooh, I found a leaked portrait of Applejack and Applejack :3

http://glancojusticar.deviantart.com/art/Human-Ponidox-Applejack-367743328

Oh, and aliff, if your looking at it from an MLP-hater mindset, there are still worse things to get tatoos of.


Back to top Go down
http://daffeinatek.byethost32.com/
aliff01
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite

Number of posts : 4042

Age : 15
Join Date : 2011-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from AppleJack!   Tue 07 May 2013, 7:55 pm

Well I'll tell you more worst things than getting a tatoo, being hit by a car XD
Back to top Go down
http://needformadness.forumms.net/
Kaffeinated
Wanderer
Wanderer

Number of posts : 8252

Age : 17
Join Date : 2012-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from AppleJack!   Tue 07 May 2013, 7:58 pm

Errrrrr, d'uh

._.

Tell me something I dont know.


Back to top Go down
http://daffeinatek.byethost32.com/
aliff01
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite

Number of posts : 4042

Age : 15
Join Date : 2011-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from AppleJack!   Tue 07 May 2013, 8:02 pm

Plummeting yourself from a tree? Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://needformadness.forumms.net/
Kaffeinated
Wanderer
Wanderer

Number of posts : 8252

Age : 17
Join Date : 2012-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from AppleJack!   Tue 07 May 2013, 8:04 pm

Lets not hijack this thread .... Move this convo to the post thr3ad...
Back to top Go down
http://daffeinatek.byethost32.com/
aliff01
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite

Number of posts : 4042

Age : 15
Join Date : 2011-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from AppleJack!   Tue 07 May 2013, 8:06 pm

Alrighty then, this intro is done anyway Razz
Back to top Go down
http://needformadness.forumms.net/
AppleJack
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer

Number of posts : 258

Age : 21
Join Date : 2013-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from AppleJack!   Tue 07 May 2013, 9:12 pm

yeah...... That looks like meh, only i aint a cartoon. XD i try to be cool. Razz and thank ya for yer concern aliff. ive had like the weirdest day ever. >.> anyway Ill c yall laters! Im gonna head off ta work now. until tomorra! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mr.monster
Owned Gamer
Owned Gamer

Number of posts : 131

Age : 17
Join Date : 2012-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from AppleJack!   Wed 08 May 2013, 8:16 am

@AppleJack wrote:
yeah...... That looks like meh, only i aint a cartoon. XD i try to be cool. Razz and thank ya for yer concern aliff. ive had like the weirdest day ever. >.> anyway Ill c yall laters! Im gonna head off ta work now. until tomorra! Very Happy
maybe alifo1 is jelous of u like a baby .Now he will also ado with me
Back to top Go down
http://google.com
aliff01
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite

Number of posts : 4042

Age : 15
Join Date : 2011-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from AppleJack!   Wed 08 May 2013, 12:23 pm

@Mr.monster wrote:
@AppleJack wrote:
yeah...... That looks like meh, only i aint a cartoon. XD i try to be cool. Razz and thank ya for yer concern aliff. ive had like the weirdest day ever. >.> anyway Ill c yall laters! Im gonna head off ta work now. until tomorra! Very Happy
maybe alifo1 is jelous of u like a baby .Now he will also ado with me

What the hell is wrong with you fucking around like a moron?
I'm not jealous.... What? You have a tatoo eh fucking monster moron? So you think I'm jealous
because she's 17?! GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU PILLOCK! Mad
Back to top Go down
http://needformadness.forumms.net/
Cynosure
Computer Freak
Computer Freak

Number of posts : 1128

Age : 16
Join Date : 2013-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from AppleJack!   Wed 08 May 2013, 1:21 pm

WTF OI HOLD IT UP HERE! This Is A Place To Welcome People Not Start A Flame War. Get It Right!
Back to top Go down
aliff01
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite

Number of posts : 4042

Age : 15
Join Date : 2011-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from AppleJack!   Wed 08 May 2013, 3:04 pm

Equestria wrote:
WTF OI HOLD IT UP HERE! This Is A Place To Welcome People Not Start A Flame War. Get It Right!

Well Mr. Monster started it Razz

Anyway, lets just get, aaah humanly Razz
Back to top Go down
http://needformadness.forumms.net/
Kaffeinated
Wanderer
Wanderer

Number of posts : 8252

Age : 17
Join Date : 2012-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from AppleJack!   Wed 08 May 2013, 3:59 pm

-.- @ aliff

Spoiler:
 

Back to top Go down
http://daffeinatek.byethost32.com/
aliff01
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite

Number of posts : 4042

Age : 15
Join Date : 2011-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from AppleJack!   Wed 08 May 2013, 5:03 pm

@Kaffeinated wrote:
-.- @ aliff

Spoiler:
 


Ol' Riley then "Rotarity" Razz

And also...
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
http://needformadness.forumms.net/
AppleJack
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer

Number of posts : 258

Age : 21
Join Date : 2013-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from AppleJack!   Wed 08 May 2013, 7:35 pm

Equestria wrote:
WTF OI HOLD IT UP HERE! This Is A Place To Welcome People Not Start A Flame War. Get It Right!

Ah....... Didnt mean to start up a flame war...... sorry.
Back to top Go down
Dovenaz
Half Life
Half Life

Number of posts : 1900

Age : 18
Join Date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from AppleJack!   Thu 09 May 2013, 9:54 am

Just be careful next time. Enjoy your stay at the forums.

P.S: FFS, ALIFF STOP BEING SUCH A CHILDISH IDIOT! -_-. If your gonna start a stupid and useless Flame war DO IT SOMEWHERE ELSE.. SHEESH! Fail
Back to top Go down
AppleJack
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer

Number of posts : 258

Age : 21
Join Date : 2013-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from AppleJack!   Thu 09 May 2013, 10:12 am

ah didnt even say a word to the guy.... T_T
Back to top Go down
Cynosure
Computer Freak
Computer Freak

Number of posts : 1128

Age : 16
Join Date : 2013-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from AppleJack!   Thu 09 May 2013, 12:06 pm

Talkin To Aliff Soz AJ!
Back to top Go down
aliff01
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite

Number of posts : 4042

Age : 15
Join Date : 2011-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from AppleJack!   Thu 09 May 2013, 12:09 pm

Dream Catcher wrote:
Just be careful next time. Enjoy your stay at the forums.

P.S: FFS, ALIFF STOP BEING SUCH A CHILDISH IDIOT! -_-. If your gonna start a stupid and useless Flame war DO IT SOMEWHERE ELSE.. SHEESH! Fail

Well Mr. Monster was being an idiot! -.-
He insulted me. Of course I couldn't handle le eruption building inside...

AND I'M STILL 12 YEARS OLD FDGASDHJGSAFDKHJDSGFKJHDFGASJHDFGAS

*closes le topic*
Back to top Go down
http://needformadness.forumms.net/
Cynosure
Computer Freak
Computer Freak

Number of posts : 1128

Age : 16
Join Date : 2013-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from AppleJack!   Thu 09 May 2013, 12:19 pm

MOD HELP ME DELETE THESE UN WELCOMING POSTS PLEASE FOR AJ'S SAKE!
Back to top Go down
aliff01
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite

Number of posts : 4042

Age : 15
Join Date : 2011-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from AppleJack!   Thu 09 May 2013, 12:20 pm

*opens le topic*

Alright, I'm sorry... Sad
Maybe I should'v said "Herro there Apple! Welcome to AIM! Very Happy"
Back to top Go down
http://needformadness.forumms.net/
Mr.monster
Owned Gamer
Owned Gamer

Number of posts : 131

Age : 17
Join Date : 2012-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from AppleJack!   Thu 09 May 2013, 12:36 pm

@aliff01 wrote:
@Mr.monster wrote:
@AppleJack wrote:
yeah...... That looks like meh, only i aint a cartoon. XD i try to be cool. Razz and thank ya for yer concern aliff. ive had like the weirdest day ever. >.> anyway Ill c yall laters! Im gonna head off ta work now. until tomorra! Very Happy
maybe alifo1 is jelous of u like a baby .Now he will also ado with me

What the hell is wrong with you fucking around like a moron?
I'm not jealous.... What? You have a tatoo eh fucking monster moron? So you think I'm jealous
because she's 17?! GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU PILLOCK! Mad
WOW THERE ALIFO1 .YOU R ONE OF US BUT STILL UR PENIS IS SMALL TO GET MAD .VOW AGANIST YOU INSTEAD I WILL SUE . BECAUSE U R BANNED FROM THIS FORUM.AFTER THIS U SHOULD PROUD OF WHAT U DID .HAHAHHAHAHAHAH
Back to top Go down
http://google.com
aliff01
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite

Number of posts : 4042

Age : 15
Join Date : 2011-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from AppleJack!   Thu 09 May 2013, 12:41 pm

@Mr.monster wrote:
@aliff01 wrote:
@Mr.monster wrote:
@AppleJack wrote:
yeah...... That looks like meh, only i aint a cartoon. XD i try to be cool. Razz and thank ya for yer concern aliff. ive had like the weirdest day ever. >.> anyway Ill c yall laters! Im gonna head off ta work now. until tomorra! Very Happy
maybe alifo1 is jelous of u like a baby .Now he will also ado with me

What the hell is wrong with you fucking around like a moron?
I'm not jealous.... What? You have a tatoo eh fucking monster moron? So you think I'm jealous
because she's 17?! GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU PILLOCK! Mad
WOW THERE ALIFO1 .YOU R ONE OF US BUT STILL UR PENIS IS SMALL TO GET MAD .VOW AGANIST YOU INSTEAD I WILL SUE . BECAUSE U R BANNED FROM THIS FORUM.AFTER THIS U SHOULD PROUD OF WHAT U DID .HAHAHHAHAHAHAH



Well your annoying. Nuff' said.
Back to top Go down
http://needformadness.forumms.net/
Sponsored content



PostSubject: Re: Howdy from AppleJack!   Today at 8:39 pm

Back to top Go down
 

Howdy from AppleJack!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIM Games :: Public Chat :: Introductions-