AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Howdy from AppleJack!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
AppleJack
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer
AppleJack
Number of posts : 258

Howdy from AppleJack! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy from AppleJack!   Howdy from AppleJack! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 09 May 2013, 12:59 pm

STOP IT NOW!!!!!!!!!! Ah Cant take it no moore. Just drop it! Dayum.
Back to top Go down
Cynosure
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
Cynosure
Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from AppleJack!   Howdy from AppleJack! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 09 May 2013, 1:00 pm

Hey AJ NFMM? That Should Keep You Settled For A Bit
Back to top Go down
AppleJack
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer
AppleJack
Number of posts : 258

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from AppleJack!   Howdy from AppleJack! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 09 May 2013, 1:04 pm

oh hai there Equestria. Thank ya fer tryin to help me be pro, but it aint no use. ill never be pro in NFMM lol. its alrite.
Back to top Go down
Cynosure
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
Cynosure
Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from AppleJack!   Howdy from AppleJack! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 09 May 2013, 1:06 pm

Oh No I Got Nothing To Do Only Annoying Noobs. At Least Got Someone That's Not A 'Noob' To Play With. Or Chat In The Chatbox But Releasing Your Rage Here Ain't Gonna Help Ya'!
Back to top Go down
Dovenaz
Half Life
Half Life
Dovenaz
Number of posts : 1921

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from AppleJack!   Howdy from AppleJack! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 09 May 2013, 3:23 pm

aliff01 wrote:
Mr.monster wrote:
aliff01 wrote:
Mr.monster wrote:
AppleJack wrote:
yeah...... That looks like meh, only i aint a cartoon. XD i try to be cool. Razz and thank ya for yer concern aliff. ive had like the weirdest day ever. >.> anyway Ill c yall laters! Im gonna head off ta work now. until tomorra! Very Happy
maybe alifo1 is jelous of u like a baby .Now he will also ado with me

What the hell is wrong with you fucking around like a moron?
I'm not jealous.... What? You have a tatoo eh fucking monster moron? So you think I'm jealous
because she's 17?! GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU PILLOCK! Mad
WOW THERE ALIFO1 .YOU R ONE OF US BUT STILL UR PENIS IS SMALL TO GET MAD .VOW AGANIST YOU INSTEAD I WILL SUE . BECAUSE U R BANNED FROM THIS FORUM.AFTER THIS U SHOULD PROUD OF WHAT U DID .HAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Howdy from AppleJack! - Page 4 Ufingkiddingme

Well your annoying. Nuff' said.

Lol, anyways Aliff, sure your 12 years old. But as a pre-teen, YOU SHOULD ALREADY KNOW how to start acting mature and being a good role model. And Mr.monster... STOP ACTING LIKE SUCH AN IDIOT.. YOUR 13 YEARS OLD..FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. IS THIS HOW TEENAGERS NOW ARE? IMMATURE AND ANNOYING IDIOTS? FIX YOUR GODDAMN SELF AND COME BACK ONCE YOUR A REAL SOPHISTICATED KID AGAIN. *cough* That's all.

*back on-topic*

So AJ... I heard that your a pretty good NFM Player.
Back to top Go down
aliff01
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite

Number of posts : 4054

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from AppleJack!   Howdy from AppleJack! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 09 May 2013, 4:57 pm

Dream Catcher wrote:
aliff01 wrote:
Mr.monster wrote:
aliff01 wrote:
Mr.monster wrote:
AppleJack wrote:
yeah...... That looks like meh, only i aint a cartoon. XD i try to be cool. Razz and thank ya for yer concern aliff. ive had like the weirdest day ever. >.> anyway Ill c yall laters! Im gonna head off ta work now. until tomorra! Very Happy

I'm not jealous.... What? You have a tatoo eh fucking monster moron? So you think I'm jealous
WOW THERE ALIFO1 .YOU R ONE OF US BUT STILL UR PENIS IS SMALL TO GET MAD .VOW AGANIST YOU INSTEAD I WILL SUE . BECAUSE U R BANNED FROM THIS FORUM.AFTER THIS U SHOULD PROUD OF WHAT U DID .HAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Howdy from AppleJack! - Page 4 Ufingkiddingme

Well your annoying. Nuff' said.

Lol, anyways Aliff, sure your 12 years old. But as a pre-teen, YOU SHOULD ALREADY KNOW how to start acting mature and being a good role model. And Mr.monster... STOP ACTING LIKE SUCH AN IDIOT.. YOUR 13 YEARS OLD..FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. IS THIS HOW TEENAGERS NOW ARE? IMMATURE AND ANNOYING IDIOTS? FIX YOUR GODDAMN SELF AND COME BACK ONCE YOUR A REAL SOPHISTICATED KID AGAIN. *cough* That's all.

*back on-topic*

So AJ... I heard that your a pretty good NFM Player.

Maybe I'll try being more mature and more, awesome? Razz

Well AJ is quite a good player there for a 17-year-old...
Back to top Go down
http://needformadness.forumms.net/
BlackBird
Ascended
Ascended
BlackBird
Number of posts : 6884

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from AppleJack!   Howdy from AppleJack! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 09 May 2013, 5:23 pm

Mr.monster wrote:
aliff01 wrote:
Mr.monster wrote:
AppleJack wrote:

Thanks you for a off-topic post -.-
I'll PM IP to lock this as this topic is going off-topic and a flame war is starting up

Last edited by BlackBird on Thu 09 May 2013, 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aliff01
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite

Number of posts : 4054

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from AppleJack!   Howdy from AppleJack! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 09 May 2013, 5:24 pm

Lol, I can't even understand what he said XD

Except for the sausage thing... >.>
Back to top Go down
http://needformadness.forumms.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from AppleJack!   Howdy from AppleJack! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Howdy from AppleJack!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIM Games :: Public Chat :: Introductions-