AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

~ The Official Dark Dynasty Tournament ~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Harbinger
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Harbinger
Number of posts : 2714

~ The Official Dark Dynasty Tournament ~ Empty
PostSubject: ~ The Official Dark Dynasty Tournament ~   ~ The Official Dark Dynasty Tournament ~ Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jul 2014, 10:07 pm

Hosted by yours truly, DGS.

Poster under construction.

Note: this tournament will be for my clan Dark Dynasty only, no one outside will get to participate/sub.

Hello Friends, (Clan mates)

The clan has been asking for a tournament for quite a while, so I thought I'd better get the topic fixed up. This tournament is not like any ordinary tournament, if you want to find out why, just keep reading. Razz

The tournament will be very similar to a war, except we will be versing each other. We will be divided into 2 groups, each consisting a captain. Treat your captain as if he is your leader, I don't want any complains, the captain will be in charge for your group, he will give orders and lineups for each match. The idea of this tournament is to make it look like a clan war and give the players who never fought in a war a chance to have fun. This will be more serious than a tournament, but to the extent of a war. Don't forget to show a good sport, that is very important.

We will try to make the two teams as fair as possible.

Here are the two squads and their captains with their current members.

Squad A: The Darkened Spades

Squad captain: DragonScythe
Members:

Steam

ApexNova

Preadator

DradicalX98

NFSRivalFan

Squad B: Elite Navy Force

Squad captain: Phyrexian

Members:

Demise

Platinum

Anhilation

Mike458

Synchrome

Squad A will use Dark Grey and Squad B will use Dark Blue.

Participators: (No limit)

1. DragonScythe

2. Phyrexian

3. DradicalX98

4. Predator

5. Mike458

6. Platinum

7. NFSRivalFan

8. Anhilation

9. Demise

10. Steam

11. Synchrome

12. ApexNova

Stages:

There will be 9 games in total, the team with the most points will be the winner.

I will pick 4 of the games and Phy will pick the other 4. The last will be undecided. I really don't want to do custom stages, but if Phy insists, maybe about 2 wouldn't hurt.

It will go by the same role (Race, waste, both)

Code:

1. F & F + R [RACE]

2. Squad 2 pick [WASTE]

3. The King Suddenly becomes Santa's little helper [BOTH]

4. Squad 2 pick [RACE]

5. When in Danger just Chill out [WASTE]

6. Squad 2 pick [BOTH]

7. Maximum Overfly [RACE]

8. Squad 2 pick [WASTE]

9. Undecided [BOTH]

Rules:

1. Use Common sense! This covers just about every rule...

2. NO spamming or flaming, show any disrespect or disturbing immaturity and you will receive a warning. Continue to break the rules and we will disqualify you and give you a second warning.

3. Listen to your captain, and you should be fine...

4. For all captains, you MUST lets every player in your clan play in at least 1 match, remember that the main purpose was to give them a chance.

Typical war rules which will apply:

NO RACING MONSTAAS!
  • All games are No Fixing, apart from racing games.
  • All games will be No Scenery.
  • M A S H E E N' s are strictly forbidden.
  • In racing matches, we RACE ONLY. NO WASTING! If you are caught wasting in a racing match, then the other team gets the win. That also means if someone from the opposite team is going to win, YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO QUIT RACING HALFWAY THROUGH THE STAGE AND TRY TO DIRTY-RACE THE PERSON WINNING SO YOUR TEAMMATE CAN ADVANCE!
  • In wasting matches, we WASTE ONLY. If you go past the 3rd lap, the other team gets the win.
  • NO GOING OUT OF THE FIELD! If you are out of the field because of being afraid, you have 10 seconds to get back in the stage, or you are disqualified.
  • If you have to do something, meaning you have to, "be right back," THEN DC! DO NOT STAY OUT OF THE STAGE AND WHAT-NOT.
  • 3v3
  • No mad party

Rewards:

It will most likely be a car which will be from either Phyrexian or I. This is Undecided for now, it will be posted soon. The entire winning squad shall receive the award.

We will even out the players by picking like a football team, which the captains will be picking one at a time.

Now when will it take place? Well, that is undecided as well (Hopefully very soon). For now Phyrexian and I need to pick players.

JOINING? [Necessary]

Code:

[b]IN GAME NAME[/b]
[b]TIMEZONE[/b]
[b]BEST SUGGESTED TIME[/b]
[b]WILL YOU TRY YOUR BEST TO PARTICIPATE?[/b]
[b]DO YOU ABIDE TO ALL OF THE RULES?[/b]

Please fill in the form so we can add you to the list and find a squad for you. I will send PM's to others as well. I want as much of the clan as possible.

This topic is currently under construction, more updates and news will be shown.

Thanks for reading, and let's hope this tournament will be a fun one.

-DGS

Last edited by DragonScythe on Sun 17 Aug 2014, 7:23 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian
Number of posts : 3597

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Official Dark Dynasty Tournament ~   ~ The Official Dark Dynasty Tournament ~ Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jul 2014, 10:52 pm

Umm DGS, we've already got a topic for this: https://aimgames.forummotion.com/t3147-practice-with-dark-dynasty

Just replace the community team by another DD team, add prizes and you're done.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PhyrexianNFM
Platinum
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Platinum
Number of posts : 2188

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Official Dark Dynasty Tournament ~   ~ The Official Dark Dynasty Tournament ~ Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jul 2014, 11:18 pm

Thats the same thing,nothing bad if he gets a new one up Razz ,oh and DGS if one squad wins?each member of that squad gets the prize?
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Royalty
Royalty
Enigma
Number of posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Official Dark Dynasty Tournament ~   ~ The Official Dark Dynasty Tournament ~ Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jul 2014, 11:33 pm

I'm going away tomorrow and won't be on NFMM until the 30th of July, so I was wondering if this could wait until then? This is something I'd like to take part in but obviously I won't be able to if it takes part during the 12th-30th.
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Official Dark Dynasty Tournament ~   ~ The Official Dark Dynasty Tournament ~ Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jul 2014, 11:35 pm

We'll see Olsie

Also, i'm fine with my own topic Phy. Razz

Topic will be updated in a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
LeCalisthenicsFan
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
LeCalisthenicsFan
Number of posts : 1573

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Official Dark Dynasty Tournament ~   ~ The Official Dark Dynasty Tournament ~ Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jul 2014, 11:37 pm

Wow this looks really cool ^.^ I am so in (if i dont go anywhere whenever it starts)
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Official Dark Dynasty Tournament ~   ~ The Official Dark Dynasty Tournament ~ Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jul 2014, 12:11 am

Thanks NFS, also, the topic has been updated! Please re-read!
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Royalty
Royalty
Enigma

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Official Dark Dynasty Tournament ~   ~ The Official Dark Dynasty Tournament ~ Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jul 2014, 12:44 am

So, will the sqauds be random?
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Official Dark Dynasty Tournament ~   ~ The Official Dark Dynasty Tournament ~ Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jul 2014, 12:57 am

Like I mentioned in the first post, it will be like a football team where each captain starts picking 1 by 1. Me and Phy need to do this...
Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Official Dark Dynasty Tournament ~   ~ The Official Dark Dynasty Tournament ~ Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jul 2014, 11:34 am

DragonScythe wrote:
Like I mentioned in the first post, it will be like a football team where each captain starts picking 1 by 1. Me and Phy need to do this...
First we need to see which players join and which don't though Razz

Also, I like this tournament and all, and I know in a way it relates to my group since it is like a war, but shouldn't group B people have priority here, and priority to me too?
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Royalty
Royalty
Enigma

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Official Dark Dynasty Tournament ~   ~ The Official Dark Dynasty Tournament ~ Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jul 2014, 11:51 am

I think Group B needs priority; that's why we're in Group B, to train and participate more.
Back to top Go down
Venomalix
Half Life
Half Life
Venomalix
Number of posts : 1904

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Official Dark Dynasty Tournament ~   ~ The Official Dark Dynasty Tournament ~ Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jul 2014, 3:32 pm

Why is there so many clan tourneys? It's driving me insane.
Back to top Go down
http://nfmc.forumotion.com
Platinum
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Platinum
Number of posts : 2188

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Official Dark Dynasty Tournament ~   ~ The Official Dark Dynasty Tournament ~ Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jul 2014, 3:52 pm

Zenvonz wrote:

We didnt had one in ages -.- oh and im also Joining.
Back to top Go down
Predator
Owned Gamer
Owned Gamer

Number of posts : 104

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Official Dark Dynasty Tournament ~   ~ The Official Dark Dynasty Tournament ~ Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jul 2014, 4:20 pm

I'm in (preference to those not playing in wars ofc).
Back to top Go down
Silent
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite
Silent
Number of posts : 4165

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Official Dark Dynasty Tournament ~   ~ The Official Dark Dynasty Tournament ~ Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jul 2014, 4:31 pm

OK, I'll join.

IN GAME NAME RadicalX98
TIMEZONE EST
BEST SUGGESTED TIME Not sure, I'll wait until the time has been decided.
WILL YOU TRY YOUR BEST TO PARTICIPATE? Yes.
DO YOU ABIDE TO ALL OF THE RULES? Obviously, yes. Razz
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Official Dark Dynasty Tournament ~   ~ The Official Dark Dynasty Tournament ~ Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jul 2014, 6:52 pm

Group B will be participating more since they didn't get to play as much, make sure you put them in the lineups Phy. I understand we need to find which players are going to come, that's the main reason I put the form up in the first post. Do exactly what Dradical did and I will place your name in the participator's list and you will be in the picking process.

Zenvonz wrote:

If you ever read the first post, it's only for our clan.
Back to top Go down
Mike458
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
Mike458
Number of posts : 1060

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Official Dark Dynasty Tournament ~   ~ The Official Dark Dynasty Tournament ~ Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jul 2014, 8:25 pm

IN GAME NAME Mike
TIMEZONE GMT -5 (Currently GMT -7 as I'm somewhere else)
BEST SUGGESTED TIME 11:00 GMT -7
WILL YOU TRY YOUR BEST TO PARTICIPATE? I will.
DO YOU ABIDE TO ALL OF THE RULES? I abide to all of the rules posted in the OP.
Back to top Go down
FusionBlaze
Janitor
Janitor
FusionBlaze
Number of posts : 87

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Official Dark Dynasty Tournament ~   ~ The Official Dark Dynasty Tournament ~ Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jul 2014, 9:54 pm

IGN: Synchrome
Timezone: EST
Best time: Anytime as long as I get at least a day's notice.
I will try my best to participate and I promise to follow all the rules.

Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Official Dark Dynasty Tournament ~   ~ The Official Dark Dynasty Tournament ~ Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jul 2014, 10:20 pm

DragonScythe wrote:
Group B will be participating more since they didn't get to play as much, make sure you put them in the lineups Phy. I understand we need to find which players are going to come, that's the main reason I put the form up in the first post. Do exactly what Dradical did and I will place your name in the participator's list and you will be in the picking process.
What I meant is, I don't see why I should be the leader of Squad B. You can easily make someone like Predator or Mike the leader of Squad B, I am just a Group A member taking up a Group B member's slot.

I mean, I will gladly join if there isn't enough interest among group B people, but so far we've got Predator, Platium, Mike, FusionBlaze, NFSRivalFan, DradadicalX98 and you all wanting to join which already makes 7, and we might get more people like D.O.H, Razorflame and Anhilation asking to join as backups... I don't think I will be needed here.
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Official Dark Dynasty Tournament ~   ~ The Official Dark Dynasty Tournament ~ Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jul 2014, 10:25 pm

Oh wait, lol

the "Squad B" or "Squad A" has nothing to do with SB's Idea.

And I put you in charge because your good leadership and activity. This tournament might be a little long from now, so by then Everyone will have there name down (Already got 8 in a day). I'll be sure to lets others like Anhilation know as well.

And if someone can, please notify Steam and Demise about this, I want the whole clan in this tourney.
Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Official Dark Dynasty Tournament ~   ~ The Official Dark Dynasty Tournament ~ Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jul 2014, 10:30 pm

DragonScythe wrote:
Oh wait, lol

And I put you in charge because your good leadership and activity. This tournament might be a little long from now, so by then Everyone will have there name down (Already got 8 in a day). I'll be sure to lets others like Anhilation know as well.

And if someone can, please notify Steam and Demise about this, I want the whole clan in this tourney.
Yeah I get that it has nothing to do with SB's idea, what I meant is this tournament will likely only need around 6-10 players (max you can do is 4v4, and I'd suggest you keep it down to 3v3 and have some backups), which I think you can easily get with group B members alone.
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Official Dark Dynasty Tournament ~   ~ The Official Dark Dynasty Tournament ~ Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jul 2014, 11:27 pm

Phyrexian wrote:
DragonScythe wrote:
Oh wait, lol

Yeah I get that it has nothing to do with SB's idea, what I meant is this tournament will likely only need around 6-10 players (max you can do is 4v4, and I'd suggest you keep it down to 3v3 and have some backups), which I think you can easily get with group B members alone.

Well, yea but I wanted to make it like a war when Two leaders (Captains) have their own clan (Squad) and they put there own lineups in-game as in "Ok NFSR, your up!" and other stuff like "Lets do this NFSR, we got this!" and not simply make it a 4v4 or 3v3. I want this to be as similar as a war as possible. It will be more fun and competitive like that too. 6 - 8 would be better than nothing, but I want as much of the clan as possible so that what I mentioned above takes action.
Back to top Go down
ApexNova
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
ApexNova
Number of posts : 1103

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Official Dark Dynasty Tournament ~   ~ The Official Dark Dynasty Tournament ~ Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2014, 9:43 pm

I'll join. Sounds like fun.
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Royalty
Royalty
Enigma

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Official Dark Dynasty Tournament ~   ~ The Official Dark Dynasty Tournament ~ Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2014, 9:12 pm

Zenvonz wrote:

Why not? They're a good source of practice, if it irritates you then that's your problem, not ours.

Just a reminder, I'll be able to join on the 31st of July.
Back to top Go down
LeCalisthenicsFan
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
LeCalisthenicsFan
Number of posts : 1573

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Official Dark Dynasty Tournament ~   ~ The Official Dark Dynasty Tournament ~ Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2014, 9:23 pm

DGS do you know when this will start?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Official Dark Dynasty Tournament ~   ~ The Official Dark Dynasty Tournament ~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top