AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Most Wanted

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mango
King Of Fools
King Of Fools
Mango
Number of posts : 790

Most Wanted - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jul 2017, 8:17 pm

Toa has gone long way, from creating his own clan, to leading the most worthy clan in all of NFMM. It's a shame to see W.I.B. leave, but I know Toa will lead this clan into a successful future. Good Luck.
~Pharcyde.
Back to top Go down
Toa
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
Toa
Number of posts : 10527

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jul 2017, 9:38 pm

Thanks, man, I appreciate the kind words. Smile

Just a reminder to the members, the war against eXclusive is set to take place on Saturday, July 29th @ 2:00 PM GMT / 10:00 AM EST.
Back to top Go down
Skull
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
Skull
Number of posts : 1083

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jul 2017, 2:54 am

From my opinion toa is the best player in this game, he's complete and fits like a glove for this role.
All the best toa, your experience is really precious for this team.
Back to top Go down
Toa
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
Toa

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jul 2017, 3:57 am

Greatly appreciate it, Skull. Thanks a lot. Smile Never change, your humble personality is golden.
Back to top Go down
SinfulBliss
Mercenary
Mercenary
SinfulBliss
Number of posts : 1353

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Jul 2017, 6:52 pm

Great games MW, you guys played well.

I would like to clarify that I don't think anybody was accusing Toa. The fact is that somebody else was logged into his account, causing his car to glitch, teleport, and waste and un-waste itself somehow. It disrupted the flow of the game a great deal, so I think it was proper to redo it, which MW agreed to.

It'd be wrong to assume Toa "orchestrated" this because MW was actually winning the wasting game before the glitching started. It was just unfortunate that this happened.

Good job to MW for, after a 3v1 loss and a redo, coming back to win the second wasting game by a landslide. We look forward to the next game with you guys.

Last edited by SinfulBliss on Sat 29 Jul 2017, 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Toa
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
Toa

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Jul 2017, 6:54 pm

Most Wanted 3
eXclusive 5

Well done to both clans, it was fun. My POV of the war will be uploaded in a few days. gg's
Back to top Go down
Scarce
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer
Scarce
Number of posts : 269

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Jul 2017, 6:57 pm

Good games MW. Little bit of "stuff" went on from both sides, including myself. But still no less respect for your clan toa. All of you played very well thanks for a fun war even with a few hiccups.
Back to top Go down
NateZDR2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
NateZDR2
Number of posts : 1977

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul 2017, 1:16 am

Maybe a bit unrelated, but I'm glad to see that something that I was (somehow) a part of at it's creation is still going strong, even if under the direction of someone else. I'm sure that Most Wanted is in good hands. Best of luck to all of you (never mind me, just passing through).
Back to top Go down
Toa
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
Toa

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul 2017, 3:36 am

Thanks for the post, Nate. Good to see you online. I don't think we've met before, but I appreciate it nonetheless. Smile
Back to top Go down
Insane Elite
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
Insane Elite
Number of posts : 1603

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Aug 2017, 6:11 pm

Damn... amazing to see that even after all these years Most Wanted has remained strong, while other clans have risen and fell. I think it goes without saying that Most Wanted is definitely the greatest clan in the NFMM scene. It's hard to believe that Most Wanted is the only clan that still remains out of all the ones I've seen back when I joined AIM 5 years ago.

Congratulations to Wolf for leading this clan for 6 years, and I'm sure it's in good hands now.

P.S. Is NFMM still alive? I thought the servers were abandoned or something?
Back to top Go down
Toa
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
Toa

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Aug 2017, 9:41 pm

Yes, NFMM is indeed still alive. Avenger was removed, so we play on Dominion now. Other than that, thanks for posting here! Good to see you on AIM. Smile
Back to top Go down
Toa
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
Toa

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Aug 2017, 3:08 am

Vizual (Cyclypse) has joined Most Wanted!

We are pleased to have you join. Have a wonderful stay. Smile
Back to top Go down
Vizual
Madness Reborn
Madness Reborn
Vizual
Number of posts : 16731

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Aug 2017, 5:01 am

Pleased to be here with you guys!

I will try to keep in contact with you as possible, since I'm half busy with stuff. Smile
Back to top Go down
Skull
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
Skull
Number of posts : 1083

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Aug 2017, 10:20 am

You guys should have a rematch with exclusive again, esp with solid recruiting. Will be exciting.
Back to top Go down
JackInTheBox
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
JackInTheBox
Number of posts : 2258

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Aug 2017, 10:30 am

We have already asked them Skull, they have other plans so a rematch wont be taking place for a few months.
Back to top Go down
SinfulBliss
Mercenary
Mercenary
SinfulBliss
Number of posts : 1353

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Aug 2017, 10:59 am

JackInTheBox wrote:
We have already asked them Skull, they have other plans so a rematch wont be taking place for a few months.

We are about to plan out a war with TF7 I believe, but there's no reason the war with MW can't take place after it, provided MW are down for it of course.
Back to top Go down
Toa
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
Toa

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Aug 2017, 5:48 pm

SinfulBliss wrote:
provided MW are down for it of course

Yeah, we're definitely down for a rematch. In other news...

Most Wanted 2
Sigma Force 5

Good war, I didn't record this time, but others did. Well played. Smile
Back to top Go down
Excadrill
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Excadrill
Number of posts : 2279

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Aug 2017, 6:59 pm

SinfulBliss wrote:
JackInTheBox wrote:

We are about to plan out a war with TF7 I believe, but there's no reason the war with MW can't take place after it, provided MW are down for it of course.

Racer's ded so I'll have to inform you we're probably not going to have it anytime soon due to shortage of active members, everyone's been busy. Go ahead and war MW first.
RIP TF7 for now
Back to top Go down
http://aimgamesforummotion.com
Zee
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
Zee
Number of posts : 1662

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Aug 2017, 1:50 pm

Great work keeping up the clan Toa! You're doing a great job.

That inactive/retired list is literally what our clan had as the members list like 2 years ago. lol times change quickly

Other than that, good luck Wolf you were an awesome clan leader. Role model for us on AIM.
Back to top Go down
Toa
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
Toa

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Aug 2017, 8:52 pm

Thanks for the post, Zee! Good to see you go on these forums once in a while. Smile
Back to top Go down
G6
King Of Fools
King Of Fools
G6
Number of posts : 736

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Aug 2017, 5:32 am

I'm in MW now Toa
Back to top Go down
Toa
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
Toa

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Aug 2017, 5:33 am

cool
Back to top Go down
Split
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Split
Number of posts : 2094

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Aug 2017, 5:33 am

Congrats on joining Most Wanted, A5!
Back to top Go down
Sway
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
Sway
Number of posts : 648

Glad i can relate, thanks for taking me in Toa.
Back to top Go down
EJ
Karma Caper
Karma Caper

Number of posts : 230

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Aug 2017, 10:02 pm

Have fun over in Most Wanted, Vizual.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Most Wanted

View previous topic View next topic Back to top