AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Most Wanted

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Toa
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
Toa
Number of posts : 10527

Most Wanted - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Aug 2017, 3:08 am

Silent has left Most Wanted.

I wish you the best of luck with your future endeavors. Smile
Back to top Go down
Cry
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
Cry
Number of posts : 601

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Aug 2017, 4:00 am

... Good bye Krazz
Back to top Go down
JackInTheBox
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
JackInTheBox
Number of posts : 2258

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Aug 2017, 4:32 am

Goodbye Krazz, was fun while it lasted. Best of luck in the future.
Back to top Go down
Skull
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
Skull
Number of posts : 1083

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Aug 2017, 8:47 pm

bye krazz, take care.
Back to top Go down
Toa
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
Toa

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Aug 2017, 9:01 pm

After discussion regarding clan administration, we have decided to promote Aadu to co-leader!
Back to top Go down
Afterburn
Limited Divinity
Limited Divinity
Afterburn
Number of posts : 2359

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 01 Sep 2017, 12:13 pm

I typically don't come on the forums much anymore due to its inactivity, but I figured i'd finally announce something important from my end. Some of you may be shocked, some may be not.

I have thought this over for a couple of months, and even discussed it with a few people with whom I trust, and unfortunately it's time for me to say my wishes and farewells to my ex clan members. Yes...as much as I hate saying this: unfortunately i'm going to depart officially from Most Wanted. I know a few of you are probably thinking, "Wait Afterburn, you've been inactive for a while now. So why does it matter all of a sudden!?"

To me, this matters a lot because, although I haven't been in the clan as long as some other veterans here, i've had a lot of precious memories with the clan; good and bad. Not only that, but i've been through a lot with it within the past 2 years or so. It would be rude of me not to give my final greetings.

I remember when I first joined the clan about 2 years ago. Due to my previous ill clan experiences, my initial thoughts were self doubt, nervousness, and "Will I really help the clan and fit in"? This mainly came due to my unique playing style since I tended to use lower class cars on a competitive scale. I realized quickly that it was either step up or be a bad sportsman, and that was the last thing I wanted to be. Thankfully everyone in Most Wanted at the time, and even outsiders and close friends, fully understood and supported my decisions. It went beyond to the point where I became a general help in wars when we were dire in members - when it would just be me, Wolf, Crystal, or Rulue vs an opposing clan with 8+ members attending. I will be honest though, there were some highlight moments within some of those wars; like the "All classes" war against Hydro Spectrum where I had a hitbox glitch in Wow Caninaro against Evo and killed him surprisingly - for example, and my first war within MW against Night Raid.

Moving past that, I am mainly departing for personal reasons. I recently got an internship/scholarship with a manufacturing company within the amusement park industry and as such, I will be moving closer to their firm with my family to get hands on experience as I attend school online for mechanical engineering. Due to this big opportunity, I want to make sure I am giving my all as it's extremely rare that opportunities like these happen. Not only that, but I want to focus more on my other prominent hobbies that I have. Graphic designing and music production since to an extent I do want to get a bit on the serious side with them since I enjoy them both and honestly, I would not mind being that guy who could multitask between such things since that seems to have always been my niche anyways. I already have some gear from both worlds so if all goes well, i'll have my own custom built home studio to accommodate both of those needs.

Now, I do want to clarify though that I am not leaving NFMM or the forums in general. I will, of course drop by every once in a while. Also NFM editing has always been a thing I enjoyed with the game, more than the actual gameplay. You might still see stuff from me such as stages and cars, but very less frequent than usual since chances are i'd be too busy that i'll forget to post them.

Now, i'd like to give my special thanks to the following:

ACVoong - By the time I joined, you was on the edge of leaving. As sad as I was to hear that, I totally understood why and supported your decision. Even though now you're with Sigma Force and are extremely busy with university, you were (and still are) one of the closest friends I have in this community. I will definitely keep in touch (whenever I stop being lazy) Razz

Crystal - You joined not long after I did, although we didn't talk much; the games we had together were enough to leave an everlasting impression. Thank you.

Toa - I will admit; initially I was somewhat dumbfounded to hear that you joined MW, but you quickly proved your worth. Like Crystal, you've left an everlasting impression not only to me, but everyone else in Most Wanted and people in opposing clans. You helped us when we were low on members for war attendance and not only that, but just being a good sport. Recently you just became the new leader of the clan, and although its definitely turned some heads, I am more than happy for you and hope you do your best and keeping the clan's ambitions as modest as possible.

Wolf - Probably somewhat like a mentor, you helped me felt at ease within the clan when I initial joined; turning lots of heads doing so. My views on clans within the community has changed drastically due to this, and even when times were tough when we were low on attendance, you always held your head high and moved past the bad things and just looked forward to a better tomorrow. Thank you for all you've done. Not just for me, but for the clan as a whole since in a way, it kinda is your child.

Psychopsilo - Obviously inactive due to real life business and disinterest, but I still would like to show you my gratitude since in a way you were like an older brother. We joined with different intentions, and although you never was active past the whole -Unleashed- fiasco, you was still somewhat involved which was more than enough. The jokes you would like to pull on me with my horrid typos, and just talking about life in general. Not only that, but you brought out my interest for graphic designing to a new level as we both tried to help each other get better in the process. You was probably the first "real" friend I had in this community before I met other people, and to this day we keep in touch. Thanks a lot man.

Ultimato/Daxeract - Another great friend; although you wasn't in the clan during my presence, but you was an ex member and I just had to add you to the list. We formed the 3 stooges trio when it was just me, you and ACV, and the best memories were probably actually on NFSW since we would just chill and play around with each other until it was late. Of course you'd tease and mock me in your Agera against my puny, go-kart Caterham. XD Then of course we had the commentaries and the Skype calls/groups; if only we could go back in time to relive those great moments. But, of course that can't happen, but maybe someday. So huge thanks man, you know where to find me if you ever want to hit me up on discord and Skype.

Also a huge thanks to Turbo, Prayers, Razor, Aero, Dexterity, Vizual, Apex/Astro, 10thgraves, IP, Gare, Demise, Krazz, A-Mile, Kaffienated, X-Metal, and many more.

I wish you all the best of luck! For convenience i'll still be in the discord chat to keep in touch with the rest of you and to drop by and say hello everyone now and then. Although it's definitely up to you guys if you want an ex member in the chat still; I will respect all of your decisions.

Afterburn has left Most Wanted.

Last edited by Afterburn on Fri 01 Sep 2017, 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JackInTheBox
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
JackInTheBox

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 01 Sep 2017, 12:27 pm

Goodbye Ab, was a pleasure being in a clan with you and hope to see you around some time. Best of luck with your internship and whatever else u decide too do.
Back to top Go down
Cry
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
Cry

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 01 Sep 2017, 12:51 pm

those memories when we play together ab, good bye ab Sad(
Back to top Go down
Skull
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
Skull
Number of posts : 1083

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 01 Sep 2017, 7:26 pm

Ab, i'm working in the manufacturing environment..i will be more than willing to pass some knowledge if you need. You could always contact me on discord. Take care and stay cool.
Back to top Go down
Toa
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
Toa

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 01 Sep 2017, 7:47 pm

Afterburn wrote:
Toa - I will admit; initially I was somewhat dumbfounded to hear that you joined MW, but you quickly proved your worth. Like Crystal, you've left an everlasting impression not only to me, but everyone else in Most Wanted and people in opposing clans. You helped us when we were low on members for war attendance and not only that, but just being a good sport. Recently you just became the new leader of the clan, and although its definitely turned some heads, I am more than happy for you and hope you do your best and keeping the clan's ambitions as modest as possible.

Thank you for personally mentioning me; it was a pleasurable experience playing NFMM (and even NFSW) with you, you made us laugh and your golden personality is precious. You are one of many people I highly respect in this community, and it sucks to see you go. However, I wish you the best of luck with your future endeavors and your internship. Also, I just wanted to mention the times when you helped me with car coding, I learned a lot and have gotten better ever since then, so I want to personally thank you for that. You made me enjoy car coding a lot more. Smile Take care, and if you ever want to talk, I'll be available and you know where to find me.

P.S.:

Back to top Go down
Sway
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
Sway
Number of posts : 648

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Sep 2017, 12:59 am

Good luck AB, it had been a pleasure knowing you over the past few years, 2011,2012 maybe? It has been a blast.
Back to top Go down
Simplistic
Young Owner
Young Owner
Simplistic
Number of posts : 406

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Sep 2017, 1:01 am

Back to top Go down
Wake
Half Life
Half Life
Wake
Number of posts : 1764

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Sep 2017, 8:43 am

Afterburn wrote:
I typically don't come on the forums much anymore due to its inactivity, but I figured i'd finally announce something important from my end. Some of you may be shocked, some may be not.

I have thought this over for a couple of months, and even discussed it with a few people with whom I trust, and unfortunately it's time for me to say my wishes and farewells to my ex clan members. Yes...as much as I hate saying this: unfortunately i'm going to depart officially from Most Wanted. I know a few of you are probably thinking, "Wait Afterburn, you've been inactive for a while now. So why does it matter all of a sudden!?"

To me, this matters a lot because, although I haven't been in the clan as long as some other veterans here, i've had a lot of precious memories with the clan; good and bad. Not only that, but i've been through a lot with it within the past 2 years or so. It would be rude of me not to give my final greetings.

I remember when I first joined the clan about 2 years ago. Due to my previous ill clan experiences, my initial thoughts were self doubt, nervousness, and "Will I really help the clan and fit in"? This mainly came due to my unique playing style since I tended to use lower class cars on a competitive scale. I realized quickly that it was either step up or be a bad sportsman, and that was the last thing I wanted to be. Thankfully everyone in Most Wanted at the time, and even outsiders and close friends, fully understood and supported my decisions. It went beyond to the point where I became a general help in wars when we were dire in members - when it would just be me, Wolf, Crystal, or Rulue vs an opposing clan with 8+ members attending. I will be honest though, there were some highlight moments within some of those wars; like the "All classes" war against Hydro Spectrum where I had a hitbox glitch in Wow Caninaro against Evo and killed him surprisingly - for example, and my first war within MW against Night Raid.

Moving past that, I am mainly departing for personal reasons. I recently got an internship/scholarship with a manufacturing company within the amusement park industry and as such, I will be moving closer to their firm with my family to get hands on experience as I attend school online for mechanical engineering. Due to this big opportunity, I want to make sure I am giving my all as it's extremely rare that opportunities like these happen. Not only that, but I want to focus more on my other prominent hobbies that I have. Graphic designing and music production since to an extent I do want to get a bit on the serious side with them since I enjoy them both and honestly, I would not mind being that guy who could multitask between such things since that seems to have always been my niche anyways. I already have some gear from both worlds so if all goes well, i'll have my own custom built home studio to accommodate both of those needs.

Now, I do want to clarify though that I am not leaving NFMM or the forums in general. I will, of course drop by every once in a while. Also NFM editing has always been a thing I enjoyed with the game, more than the actual gameplay. You might still see stuff from me such as stages and cars, but very less frequent than usual since chances are i'd be too busy that i'll forget to post them.

Now, i'd like to give my special thanks to the following:

ACVoong - By the time I joined, you was on the edge of leaving. As sad as I was to hear that, I totally understood why and supported your decision. Even though now you're with Sigma Force and are extremely busy with university, you were (and still are) one of the closest friends I have in this community. I will definitely keep in touch (whenever I stop being lazy) Razz

Crystal - You joined not long after I did, although we didn't talk much; the games we had together were enough to leave an everlasting impression. Thank you.

Wolf - Probably somewhat like a mentor, you helped me felt at ease within the clan when I initial joined; turning lots of heads doing so. My views on clans within the community has changed drastically due to this, and even when times were tough when we were low on attendance, you always held your head high and moved past the bad things and just looked forward to a better tomorrow. Thank you for all you've done. Not just for me, but for the clan as a whole since in a way, it kinda is your child.

Psychopsilo - Obviously inactive due to real life business and disinterest, but I still would like to show you my gratitude since in a way you were like an older brother. We joined with different intentions, and although you never was active past the whole -Unleashed- fiasco, you was still somewhat involved which was more than enough. The jokes you would like to pull on me with my horrid typos, and just talking about life in general. Not only that, but you brought out my interest for graphic designing to a new level as we both tried to help each other get better in the process. You was probably the first "real" friend I had in this community before I met other people, and to this day we keep in touch. Thanks a lot man.

Ultimato/Daxeract - Another great friend; although you wasn't in the clan during my presence, but you was an ex member and I just had to add you to the list. We formed the 3 stooges trio when it was just me, you and ACV, and the best memories were probably actually on NFSW since we would just chill and play around with each other until it was late. Of course you'd tease and mock me in your Agera against my puny, go-kart Caterham. XD Then of course we had the commentaries and the Skype calls/groups; if only we could go back in time to relive those great moments. But, of course that can't happen, but maybe someday. So huge thanks man, you know where to find me if you ever want to hit me up on discord and Skype.

Also a huge thanks to Turbo, Prayers, Razor, Aero, Dexterity, Vizual, Apex/Astro, 10thgraves, IP, Gare, Demise, Krazz, A-Mile, Kaffienated, X-Metal, and many more.

I wish you all the best of luck! For convenience i'll still be in the discord chat to keep in touch with the rest of you and to drop by and say hello everyone now and then. Although it's definitely up to you guys if you want an ex member in the chat still; I will respect all of your decisions.

Afterburn has left Most Wanted.

While you and I may've had some ups and downs with each other in the past, we had some cool memories together, like those 1v1s we used to do together in Discord calls. [ Speaking of which, we should pick up on that sometime soon again when you can, even if my new laptop keyboard's right arrow key's pretty much shit now. Razz ]

Best of luck in the future for you, broski. You know where to hit me up if you just want a friendly convo. Wink
Back to top Go down
Platinum
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Platinum
Number of posts : 2188

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Sep 2017, 9:24 am

Another mate from the past now also gone.... One of the senior members I knew from more than 4 years. Take care and good luck in your future, AB.
Back to top Go down
SinfulBliss
Mercenary
Mercenary
SinfulBliss
Number of posts : 1353

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Sep 2017, 10:12 am

Afterburn wrote:
-snip-

Good luck with everything AB. I remember some hilarious Skype calls with you, Lexi, and Steam ("you sound like a gangsta"). Also, in NFMM I never really got why but it was always refreshing to see some cars other than R1 and DRM in the games, and ever since the beginning (since NFMM Ranks back in the day) you were the B + C guy. LO and especially Kool Kat, you stood out in those way back. Always kept it real, so I got respect for you.

Of course I guess people should keep in mind you're not "leaving" NFM and Aim per say, just MW; although life tends to make us busy sometimes. I think no matter how busy I get I'll always end up finding some time to play a match or two and screw around on this great game, I'm sure that's how you feel as well.

Take care dude, you got me on FB if you wanna chat.
Back to top Go down
ACVoong
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite
ACVoong
Number of posts : 3994

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Sep 2017, 3:13 pm

Afterburn wrote:

All for the best for you, mate. Been a pleasure knowing you for those few good years and all those memories we've had aha. Keep in touch whenever you can.

Just wanted to highlight something I spotted yesterday:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Cry
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
Cry

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Sep 2017, 3:24 pm

ACVoong wrote:
Afterburn wrote:

All for the best for you, mate. Been a pleasure knowing you for those few good years and all those memories we've had aha. Keep in touch whenever you can.

Spoiler:

oh wow jack
Back to top Go down
JackInTheBox
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
JackInTheBox

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Sep 2017, 3:41 pm

ACVoong wrote:
Afterburn wrote:

Spoiler:

Sorry Bud. . .
Its private for a reason and honestly didnt even think you'd care. Its not even published on my account its only in the clan and i dont see it getting removed cause its probably one of the best cars ever made (stats wise). I dont know what Toas gonna do for u since he was involved as well but aight lmao.
Back to top Go down
Toa
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
Toa

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Sep 2017, 5:32 pm

If you wish to have it completely removed, then I will prompt to do so. Apologies for the misunderstanding.
Back to top Go down
ACVoong
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite
ACVoong
Number of posts : 3994

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Sep 2017, 5:51 pm

I only cared because I saw it being used without my permission. I'll be lenient and allow you lot to use my car for clan use as long as long as I get some credit lol. Next time, ask for permission before you use someone else's work. (Wait, isn't this a general rule of thumb for life anyway?)

Sorry for causing a bit of a stir, take care you lot.
Back to top Go down
JackInTheBox
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
JackInTheBox

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Sep 2017, 11:22 pm

ACVoong wrote:
I only cared because I saw it being used without my permission. I'll be lenient and allow you lot to use my car for clan use as long as long as I get some credit lol. Next time, ask for permission before you use someone else's work. (Wait, isn't this a general rule of thumb for life anyway?)

Sorry for causing a bit of a stir, take care you lot.

Thanks mate, sorry for publishing it w/o ur permission. We'll be sure to ask u from now on if we're to publish one of ur cars.
Back to top Go down
Toa
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
Toa

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Sep 2017, 4:45 pm

Most Wanted 5
Team Formula 7 0

Good games.
Back to top Go down
Simplistic
Young Owner
Young Owner
Simplistic
Number of posts : 406

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Sep 2017, 9:10 pm

Back to top Go down
Rulue
King Of Fools
King Of Fools
Rulue
Number of posts : 802

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Oct 2017, 10:53 am

That was perfect war! Any of single MW member didn't ever get wasted. Good games!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi8qdIWgecCkOgCpK_DmX_g
Cry
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
Cry

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Oct 2017, 1:07 pm

GG's TF7 Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most Wanted   Most Wanted - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Most Wanted

View previous topic View next topic Back to top