AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
DigitaLH2
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
DigitaLH2
Number of posts : 1105

Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Oct 2011, 12:10 am

Me :3 I never tryed beta so i wanna play main.
Back to top Go down
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII
Number of posts : 933

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Oct 2011, 11:03 am

ok levelhacker2 you will recieve Jig..

@satan: well .. i can take him in ... only if he volunteers..... i cant force someone...
Back to top Go down
joseph1654
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
joseph1654
Number of posts : 943

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Oct 2011, 9:48 pm

Is this a brick game?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Oct 2011, 9:48 pm

Lol..No it isn't.
Back to top Go down
Ten Graves
Mercenary
Mercenary
Ten Graves
Number of posts : 1262

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Oct 2011, 10:57 pm

Why would it be?
Back to top Go down
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 5:12 pm

Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 12 Veyronhalfb

this is my version of a bugatti veyron... it will be included in Jigoku's main version... comments please.. also who wants to be the driver of this baby??
NOTE: its not finished yet! it'll take sometime to finish the back..
Back to top Go down
NateZDR2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
NateZDR2
Number of posts : 1977

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 5:27 pm

me!!!
lol, if i can swap i will It looks gr8!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 9:31 am

No wonder..you been so busy..it's beautiful.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 4:37 pm

thanks guys.. and destroyer.. u cant swap your car!...

oh and you guys remember that glowing pieces hack ? where one or many piece's borders start glowing? well that happened to my veyron accidentally.. how can i undo that hack i dont want it.. or atleast not the piece it has happened to !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 6:00 pm

Try to ask IP..Or..
Back to top Go down
NateZDR2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
NateZDR2

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 6:01 pm

Ask shax, he seems to know how to do it. If not ask NFME.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 6:02 pm

NFME is not going to reply..
Back to top Go down
NateZDR2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
NateZDR2

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 6:05 pm

He's replied to me before. And numerous others. I asked him how hes gonna make the cars fire, and he told me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 6:43 pm

Might as well give it a try.
Back to top Go down
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 3:12 pm

Now that you mention it... how DO you add gunfire to cars?
Back to top Go down
NateZDR2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
NateZDR2

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 3:20 pm

Well, NFME said he was gonna take the class files from RA... but i dunno how thats gonna work Razz
Back to top Go down
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended
WolfInABox
Number of posts : 6926

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 3:26 pm

Gunfire working=me sh!tting bricks.

that would be effin' cool.
Back to top Go down
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 3:27 pm

wolf come online in the goddamn chatbox!
Back to top Go down
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Oct 2011, 4:17 pm

here are some more screenies of my veyron.. lemme know if anyone wants to drive it in my version..
Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 12 Venyervfu

Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 12 Afloating
Back to top Go down
NFMhakker
Mercenary
Mercenary
NFMhakker
Number of posts : 1196

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Oct 2011, 2:30 am

i will.... since no ones answering...
Back to top Go down
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Oct 2011, 7:59 am

hmm.. but u already chose a car hakker..... and i have someone in mind...
Back to top Go down
rave5922ROBLOX
Owned Gamer
Owned Gamer
rave5922ROBLOX
Number of posts : 127

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Oct 2011, 8:37 am

Lucky13 wrote:
here are some more screenies of my veyron.. lemme know if anyone wants to drive it in my version..
Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 12 Venyervfu

Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 12 Afloating

I want it
Back to top Go down
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Oct 2011, 11:23 am

im sorry rave. i cant give you this car.. I was asking for a driver to take part in my storyline... but i have already selected my driver....
and that is Jin Raflesia .. i think he deserves to drive this car.. as he was the one who inspired me to make it in the first place... anyway his name in my version will be Garcia..
Oh btw the Bugatti Veyron will be called SplitFire in my version... the name will suit it once i am done with the colours..
Back to top Go down
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Oct 2011, 12:16 pm

i have finished my veyron... although i was not able to get tis back right.. tell me if you want me to stick to the original design.. Ill change it..
here goes

Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 12 Backofvey
Back to top Go down
NateZDR2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
NateZDR2

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Oct 2011, 2:11 pm

Jaw drop
Whoops, thats less than 5 words
That is freaking awesum! Your cars have improved so much over the last few months!
Im expecting a Ferrari F50 soon Razz [jk]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition

View previous topic View next topic Back to top