AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
LRC-TEC
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
LRC-TEC
Number of posts : 951

Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 6:36 pm

I'll be in it. WEST No. 5 will be my drivers name. Need me to donate my Corvette as well?
Back to top Go down
NateZDR2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
NateZDR2
Number of posts : 1977

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 7:02 pm

I chosen Volturi if you forgot.
Back to top Go down
Coolnessawaits
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
Coolnessawaits
Number of posts : 1078

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 7:40 pm

I took metal scar... oh well.

Car:Mystical

Driver: Coolnessawaits
Back to top Go down
Ten Graves
Mercenary
Mercenary
Ten Graves
Number of posts : 1262

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 7:42 pm

Any idea on the release date?
Back to top Go down
NFMhakker
Mercenary
Mercenary
NFMhakker
Number of posts : 1196

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 2:48 am

Lucky13 wrote:
3 drivers confirmed

HURRY UP GUYS!!

do i just give you a name?!
Back to top Go down
NateZDR2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
NateZDR2
Number of posts : 1977

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 8:51 am

Give this:
Name of car:
Driver (your) name:
BTW your name doesnt have to be your username.
Back to top Go down
Rage007
Sp3c1al1s3d
Sp3c1al1s3d
Rage007
Number of posts : 3354

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 3:21 pm

Ill be the driver of Rapidash. The sound of that makes me wanna go dash rapidly into some rapidly dashing stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://mablogisawesome.blogspot.com/
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII
Number of posts : 933

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 5:32 pm

Ah ok... 5 drivers... West .. i do not need any cars but if u wanna volunteer, u have to pick one from the cars in the first post!

I said it before guys make this name as close as possible to ur username!
You guys will be much more than just "names" in my version... cuz see I'm gonna give each of you the part which u play in my version... so its like a play where u all are the actors..

@Coolnessawaits... make up ur mind! metal scar or mystical? also provide a name!

@adverts... dude u forgot to provide a name..

@West no. 5... no cars required just choose a car and give me a name!

NFM Jigoku BETA will be released in absolutely 3 days time.. sooo the countdown begins (starts from tomorrow)
Back to top Go down
Ten Graves
Mercenary
Mercenary
Ten Graves
Number of posts : 1262

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 5:43 pm

How are you gonna make a storyline?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 5:45 pm

Wait and see..

I want to be the driver of the El diablo..And i'm not quite sure about my name yet..

Last edited by Satan on Mon 26 Sep 2011, 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 5:58 pm

Java hacking my friend.... Smile
Back to top Go down
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 6:02 pm

ok praful ur in....
Back to top Go down
LRC-TEC
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
LRC-TEC
Number of posts : 951

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 8:57 pm

Lucky13 wrote:
Ah ok... 5 drivers... West .. i do not need any cars but if u wanna volunteer, u have to pick one from the cars in the first post!

I said it before guys make this name as close as possible to ur username!
You guys will be much more than just "names" in my version... cuz see I'm gonna give each of you the part which u play in my version... so its like a play where u all are the actors..

@Coolnessawaits... make up ur mind! metal scar or mystical? also provide a name!

@adverts... dude u forgot to provide a name..

@West no. 5... no cars required just choose a car and give me a name!

NFM Jigoku BETA will be released in absolutely 3 days time.. sooo the countdown begins (starts from tomorrow)

I'll be the driver of Mystical. Driver name will be WEST No. 5.
Back to top Go down
iexrrr
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
iexrrr
Number of posts : 594

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 9:04 pm

I want to be one of the drivers. I'll take a car with very high aerial control (or flying ability)(I don't know their stats) if there is one left. Otherwise I'll take Dynamite. Driver name: Aerial
Back to top Go down
Rage007
Sp3c1al1s3d
Sp3c1al1s3d
Rage007
Number of posts : 3354

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 1:14 am

Ooops, Driver name: Rage007
Back to top Go down
http://mablogisawesome.blogspot.com/
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 11:09 am

8 drivers confirmed .... 2 more required... Soo Hurry up if u dont want to miss out on the fun !

the parts of the drivers will be given once i get all 10 drivers... and Thanks for Volunteering Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended
WolfInABox
Number of posts : 6926

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 5:07 pm

Alright guys, I'm working on the last track to finish NFM Jig Beta, and yeah Lucky, here's the proof that I am really working on it..

Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 7 Lalala10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 6:27 pm

Nice man..

Good luck..

Wolf, Check ya pm for a pm called "Track names"
Back to top Go down
NFMTester123
Code Thief

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 6:47 pm

Can people who ask be drivers? (stupid question Fail )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 6:50 pm

No it's not a stupid question and welcome to the forums..and read the rules here: https://aimgames.forummotion.com/t53-forum-rules

Yes if you ask you can be a driver..it's a story line..you don't get free codes..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 11:24 pm

Lucky13 wrote:
8 drivers confirmed .... 2 more required... Soo Hurry up if u dont want to miss out on the fun !

the parts of the drivers will be given once i get all 10 drivers... and Thanks for Volunteering Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Whatever this is, I gotta be a driver.
Back to top Go down
NFMhakker
Mercenary
Mercenary
NFMhakker
Number of posts : 1196

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep 2011, 1:53 am

i guess ill take Vampyre
Back to top Go down
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep 2011, 7:54 am

GUYS!!! even after telling u all again and again, you forget to add your NAMES!! the name which you want to be visible on my storyline... but make it as close to your usernames as possible!

Rafa*numbers* : u didnt add your name neither did u say which car you wanted to drive!
but i guess since hakker took Vampyre the only one thats left for you is El toro Enojado.. but if you want that changed, tell me about it and i'll try to make the nacessary arrangements for your car!

NFMHakker: give me a name...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep 2011, 11:28 am

Lucky13 wrote:
Rafa*numbers* : u didnt add your name neither did u say which car you wanted to drive!
but i guess since hakker took Vampyre the only one thats left for you is El toro Enojado.. but if you want that changed, tell me about it and i'll try to make the nacessary arrangements for your car!

My name? rafa1231518.

My car? Well, it's gotta be El Toro Enojado as it's the only one left...

EDIT: The drivers gotta do what?
Back to top Go down
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep 2011, 12:00 pm

nothing.. u volunteer, with a name.. and you get a part in my storyline..
and u guys still dont get it!
u are supposed to give me a name which goes with the theme - HELL!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition

View previous topic View next topic Back to top