AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Raptor Extreme
Collector
Collector
Raptor Extreme
Number of posts : 463

Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jun 2012, 5:51 am

Theese seems epic.

Could I get it the day it comes out?
Back to top Go down
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII
Number of posts : 933

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jun 2012, 8:13 am

remember guys... this will NOT be a public version.. I'm definitely not goin to waste my work on code thieves until i make sure that they are trust worthy.. 2 days left for the big day...
Back to top Go down
Zee
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
Zee
Number of posts : 1662

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jun 2012, 9:17 am

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

IM SO EXCITEDDDDDD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jun 2012, 4:40 pm

I also wanna play this version!
Back to top Go down
RedDragonLRD
Mercenary
Mercenary
RedDragonLRD
Number of posts : 1256

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jun 2012, 5:23 pm

what do you mean it wont be a public version?
Back to top Go down
ACVoong
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite
ACVoong
Number of posts : 3994

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jun 2012, 6:04 pm

Jigoku will be released privately. This means that Lucky XIII will release this version to those who he trusts plus, those who will get the pre-order.
Back to top Go down
Raptor Extreme
Collector
Collector
Raptor Extreme

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jun 2012, 1:17 am

I don't really post things to the internet so you wouldn't have to worry about me sharing it.I really don't have any online friends
Back to top Go down
RedDragonLRD
Mercenary
Mercenary
RedDragonLRD

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jun 2012, 2:38 am

yeah i dont want to share it either i just want to see your work. i'm not a code thief, disregard my rank.
Back to top Go down
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jun 2012, 7:18 pm

that remains to be seen guys.. I'll see what i can do Razz

anyway.. tomorrow is the day.. hope i get my stuff organized by then.. i feel so proud of myself.. actually finished an entire version! m gonna hafta treat myself to cookies now... also guys remember, you can ask for Jigoku anytime, even tomorrow.. i wont mind.. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jun 2012, 7:22 pm

Can't. Wait. No. Longer. For. Jigoku. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jun 2012, 7:43 pm

oh yea... guys.. if you dont see your name in the list dont freak out like your room just ran outta oxygen... its basically cuz of the fact that

Spoiler:
Razz

your names are registered in this thread and thats how i will know who gets jig...
Back to top Go down
Raptor Extreme
Collector
Collector
Raptor Extreme

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jun 2012, 8:12 pm

Lol everyone's lazy in there own way. (please don't maul me)
Back to top Go down
Freeze Zooka
Royalty
Royalty
Freeze Zooka
Number of posts : 6367

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jun 2012, 11:12 pm

I wanna have Jig. Boy. GIMME JIG!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jun 2012, 11:38 am

If things go acc. to plan, then Jigoku will be released in a few hours.. just a few hours more.. so dont kill me.. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jun 2012, 12:42 pm

Why a few hours, Why not now? >_>

*Lucifer kills Lucky*
Back to top Go down
Freeze Zooka
Royalty
Royalty
Freeze Zooka
Number of posts : 6367

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jun 2012, 2:07 pm

Lol Lucifer XD

Anyways. WHERES MAH JIG?
Back to top Go down
RedDragonLRD
Mercenary
Mercenary
RedDragonLRD

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jun 2012, 4:32 pm

what stil has to be done?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jun 2012, 4:47 pm

Where is Jigoku? Shouldn't it be out by now?
Back to top Go down
ACVoong
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite
ACVoong
Number of posts : 3994

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jun 2012, 5:06 pm

rofl. Guys be patient. He may give it out whenever he is online.

Btw. Can I have Jigoku? (Even though I'm too late ._.)
Back to top Go down
Psychic
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Psychic
Number of posts : 3023

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jun 2012, 6:42 pm

gl with that Lucky...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walliice
Aero
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Aero
Number of posts : 2910

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jun 2012, 6:47 pm

So uhh can i have JIG if no,then i understand
Back to top Go down
RedDragonLRD
Mercenary
Mercenary
RedDragonLRD

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jun 2012, 7:44 pm

did you run into a problem with jigoku?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jun 2012, 8:42 pm

I dont think he has run into a problem, he is probally finishing up some images or finishing a stage.
Back to top Go down
Psychopsilocybin
Cynically Insane
Cynically Insane
Psychopsilocybin
Number of posts : 21554

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jun 2012, 11:51 pm

Well his time zone is different from others. Where I live he's probably asleep. Maybe. OR he is busy.

But just be patient guys. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jun 2012, 2:54 pm

Was I on the list I dont remembr if you added me or not
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition

View previous topic View next topic Back to top