AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII
Number of posts : 933

Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jun 2012, 3:39 pm

Im extremely sorry for the delay guys.. no theres no prob with jigoku as off now... I'm just a little sick thats all.. but i will be able to release jigoku today so no worries.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jun 2012, 5:31 pm

Please don't double post. Read the rules.

I hope it comes out soon. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RedDragonLRD
Mercenary
Mercenary
RedDragonLRD
Number of posts : 1256

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jun 2012, 5:54 pm

hope your feelin better Lucky Smile
Back to top Go down
G6
King Of Fools
King Of Fools
G6
Number of posts : 736

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jun 2012, 10:41 pm

CAAAAANNNNNTTTT WWWWWWAAAAIIITTTTT! Jesus!
Back to top Go down
RedDragonLRD
Mercenary
Mercenary
RedDragonLRD

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 6:22 pm

is it still not out yet?
Back to top Go down
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 7:28 pm

it requires some touch ups before i can officially declare it complete... thats the word for now..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 8:02 pm

Dw about it Lucky - I'm sure the wait will be worth it! Don't feel your being rushed by us. Smile

Mac.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 3:47 am

I am getting this version right?
Back to top Go down
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 2:53 pm

I thought it didn't matter much to you if you got the version or not... Razz but yeah you will be gettin it..
as for progress, its shaping up pretty good ... a few minor edit's left before the big bang ! Wink
Back to top Go down
Freeze Zooka
Royalty
Royalty
Freeze Zooka
Number of posts : 6367

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 3:02 pm

I'm on the list? I know I am. Just a reminder though. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RedDragonLRD
Mercenary
Mercenary
RedDragonLRD

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 7:30 pm

am i on the list?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 8:23 pm

Probally not because your so new and not a trusted member, stick around and help some people and you will gain trust pretty quickly!
Back to top Go down
G6
King Of Fools
King Of Fools
G6
Number of posts : 736

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jun 2012, 3:41 pm

Luuuuuuccccckkkkkkyyyyyy Can We Haz Jig Now?
Back to top Go down
radical1
Collector
Collector
radical1
Number of posts : 514

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jun 2012, 3:52 pm

i think hes still working on it he probally has other stuff to do
Back to top Go down
A9
Mercenary
Mercenary
A9
Number of posts : 1415

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jun 2012, 4:24 pm

I am on the list right Lucky?
Back to top Go down
radical1
Collector
Collector
radical1

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jun 2012, 4:44 pm

check on the bottom of page 17 and yes you are #16
Back to top Go down
joseph1654
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
joseph1654
Number of posts : 943

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jun 2012, 4:54 pm

May I try Jigoku plz?(I know I'm vary late Razz)
Back to top Go down
Sky
Game Reaper
Game Reaper

Number of posts : 831

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jun 2012, 6:56 pm

Surprised am I on thelist or not lol..?
Back to top Go down
radical1
Collector
Collector
radical1

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jun 2012, 10:23 pm

check on the bottom of page 17!!!!!!!!! xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jun 2012, 10:53 pm

Is this done yet? You said you were adding finishing touches I dont see why that takes half a month so I guess you just didnt send it to me?
Back to top Go down
RedDragonLRD
Mercenary
Mercenary
RedDragonLRD

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jun 2012, 11:08 pm

i think someone would have said something if he sent it out...
Back to top Go down
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jun 2012, 3:33 pm

get the war drums ready!
the hour’s gettin closer and closer ..
unleash the dogs of hell!
Jigoku will be released exactly two hours time.. may chaos reign over aim ! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
RedDragonLRD
Mercenary
Mercenary
RedDragonLRD

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jun 2012, 3:44 pm

hey since im not on the list now can i get it later when i become a more trusted member?
Back to top Go down
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended
WolfInABox
Number of posts : 6926

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jun 2012, 4:09 pm

Lucky XIII wrote:
get the war drums ready!
the hour’s gettin closer and closer ..
unleash the dogs of hell!
Jigoku will be released exactly two hours time.. may chaos reign over aim ! Twisted Evil

*packs suitcases and runs for life before the portal of hell will form*
Back to top Go down
Freeze Zooka
Royalty
Royalty
Freeze Zooka
Number of posts : 6367

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jun 2012, 4:19 pm

^ LOL You can't wait for Jigoku eh? Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition

View previous topic View next topic Back to top