AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

NFMM Times

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Stig
Noob
Noob
Stig
Number of posts : 20

NFMM Times - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFMM Times   NFMM Times - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 22 May 2012, 7:29 pm

Meh,Trolling Seba is epically fun
Back to top Go down
Pineapple
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
Pineapple
Number of posts : 545

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Times   NFMM Times - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 24 May 2012, 2:58 pm

I got wasted a million times in a row XD
Back to top Go down
ACVoong
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite
ACVoong
Number of posts : 3994

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Times   NFMM Times - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 24 May 2012, 8:28 pm

Apparently, this 'someone' called 'Elite-Racer-V3' literally managed to got hold of LegnaK's Bugatti Veyron (!), modified it and published it under his/her name. More bad news included that the car is Public, not Super Public..

He also tried to mimic Turbo's MASHEEN (or iQ Waster) as well..

You may want to keep an eye on this user in the future.. IK s/he wants attention blah blah blah..
Back to top Go down
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended
WolfInABox
Number of posts : 6926

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Times   NFMM Times - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 24 May 2012, 9:03 pm

ownageelite1 is definetly not me. Lots of code thieves and crackers as well
Back to top Go down
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII
Number of posts : 933

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Times   NFMM Times - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2012, 5:30 am

I love it when I win with a 99% damaged monsta =)
Back to top Go down
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII
Number of posts : 933

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Times   NFMM Times - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 29 May 2012, 8:10 am

this is to inform you that im no longer a part of any clan... as LegnaK puts it, I'm ridin solo for now.. Wink

EDIT: sorry for the double post Razz
Back to top Go down
ThePhantom
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
ThePhantom
Number of posts : 2096

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Times   NFMM Times - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 29 May 2012, 10:18 am

y did u leave eleites?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thegamesitev1.webs.com
Zee
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
Zee
Number of posts : 1662

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Times   NFMM Times - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 06 Jun 2012, 8:14 am

BACK ON TOPIC.

I love it when that glitch happens when you hit the other player into the hoop and you are R1 and its M8, cause then M8 starts running for you and you can't move Razz

Then he/she FINALLY runs over you, and you kill them without moving..
Back to top Go down
M8x
Code Thief
M8x
Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Times   NFMM Times - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 06 Jun 2012, 12:20 pm

Fine.I give mine.I wasted RadicalONE1 with me typing "radicalone1,do you have AIM?"
Back to top Go down
tornadoshark
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
tornadoshark
Number of posts : 2163

PostSubject: NFMM Times   NFMM Times - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 06 Jun 2012, 10:37 pm

One time, When Ataraxia and Phyrexian were playing, Ataraxia got waste but then went into the hoop. Phyrexian couldn't move after that for some reason and Ataraxia started doing all sorts of funny things to him. It was SO Funny!
Back to top Go down
ACVoong
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite
ACVoong
Number of posts : 3994

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Times   NFMM Times - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 06 Jun 2012, 10:57 pm

That happened to me as well. I was trying to block the fixing hoop against a MASHEEN. I got wasted but went into the hoop instead Razz. Pretty funny until he d.ced at the end.
Back to top Go down
Afterburn
Limited Divinity
Limited Divinity
Afterburn
Number of posts : 2359

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Times   NFMM Times - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jun 2012, 12:25 am

Ever had those moments when your trying to fix, but as your in the air, about to fix, some car randomly comes from the other side of the hoop and just wasted you in mid-air? It used to happen to me often, but not has often anymore; it happens at the most random moments, and i'm left thinking: "Dafaq? I just got trolled, derp"
Back to top Go down
RadicalRacer
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
RadicalRacer
Number of posts : 1490

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Times   NFMM Times - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jun 2012, 1:02 am

Didn't Omar fix the landing glitch? If he did then it's still here. I got the glitch 11 times today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Times   NFMM Times - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jun 2012, 1:11 am

For some reason I got it twice in a row yesterday using a r1.... I'm used to them with m8 but it's a lot less on r1 you know..
Back to top Go down
DigitaLH2
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
DigitaLH2
Number of posts : 1105

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Times   NFMM Times - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jun 2012, 2:26 am

I did a 360 stunts and landed on a ramp and when I oved up more it kept changing the message and kept giving me more power. Every sec it will say "50%..360 FULL POWER... 950 FULL POWER!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Times   NFMM Times - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jun 2012, 7:47 am

That happens to me on occasions, but it's only for about two seconds.
Back to top Go down
TheMiikaX
Noob
Noob
TheMiikaX
Number of posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Times   NFMM Times - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jun 2012, 8:19 am

I haven't faced many bigs bugs or lags in NFM What would make my game strange. But i remember one time, few years ago, i played downloaded NFM1, when suddenly all cars stopped moving. ALL CARS just stayed in the same positions, like when you ae getting Disconnected while game in NFMM. I crashed into one of'em, and then the game crashed. I hit it, and my car freezed. So did the whole game. And yeah, the same thing happened to me once again, yesterday, when i played NFMM. It Bringed some bad and good memories Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tornadoshark
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
tornadoshark
Number of posts : 2163

PostSubject: NFMM Times   NFMM Times - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jun 2012, 12:59 pm

Oh yeah, 1 time, we made a HUGE car pile and i was just wandering around the stage when they all got wasted xD
Back to top Go down
Mike458
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
Mike458
Number of posts : 1060

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Times   NFMM Times - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jun 2012, 10:27 pm

EXTRA! EXTRA! Formula 7 lag wasted me when I was in EL POWERFUL. V2!

New name for the car: EL WEAK V2
Back to top Go down
Flame
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
Flame
Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Times   NFMM Times - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Jul 2012, 2:59 pm

tell meh if you saw Elite-Racer-V3 racing with THE TWIN POWERD STREET RACER.

i saw him i dont lie
Back to top Go down
RadicalRacer
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
RadicalRacer

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Times   NFMM Times - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jul 2012, 10:02 pm

Some noob tried to imposter me. But he failed. Lmao he used an I for "RadicaIRacer"
Back to top Go down
Psychic
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Psychic
Number of posts : 3023

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Times   NFMM Times - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jul 2012, 12:09 am

When NFMM in 2011 was way better
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walliice
RadicalRacer
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
RadicalRacer

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Times   NFMM Times - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jul 2012, 12:30 am

Tell me about it, These updates made the game worse not better....
Back to top Go down
Afterburn
Limited Divinity
Limited Divinity
Afterburn
Number of posts : 2359

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Times   NFMM Times - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jul 2012, 12:48 am

More like the Cons of each update just overshadow the Pros. When the publisher came out, people took it for granted, abused the stats that you can make for a car, and is able to steal other's work. I wonder if the Stage Maker will make the multiplayer worse, or better.
Back to top Go down
Psychopsilocybin
Cynically Insane
Cynically Insane
Psychopsilocybin
Number of posts : 21554

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Times   NFMM Times - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jul 2012, 1:04 am

I just hope it makes it better. I thought with the car maker it'd be good, not plain out bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFMM Times   NFMM Times - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NFMM Times

View previous topic View next topic Back to top