AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Multiplayer Ranks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage

Multiplayer Ranks - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Aug 2012, 9:10 am

Steam, you're missing about 4 screens (this includes the ones where you d/c twice).

Last edited by SinfulBliss on Tue 07 Aug 2012, 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlackBird
Ascended
Ascended
BlackBird
Number of posts : 6884

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Aug 2012, 9:13 am

Phyrexian wrote:
Qwert232345 wrote:
I challenge Turbo for EL KING wasting Twisted Evil

I challenged him to that months ago...

Errr......maybe Turbo is too inactive.......I'll wait
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Aug 2012, 9:56 am

Gah, Im sorry, mistakenly missed the screenys, and I dont have the one in which I dcied the second time cause I got kicked and when I returned that game was gone. Well, Ill sum up the matches, I won the 1st, Demise dcied the second, I dcied the third, I dcied the fourth, I won the 5th. So the scored 2-1 and I claim the rank, Here are the screenys.

https://imgur.com/E2Ly1

https://imgur.com/zkd8E

https://imgur.com/ftpeQ

https://imgur.com/FouhF

Jaw drop

These screenys correctly show that I won 2 matches required to claim the rank. Kay, Later babes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Aug 2012, 10:14 am

DOUBLE POST

DAMN DEMISE, you're one sexy mofo, wont post the screenys knowing who won XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Aug 2012, 6:10 pm

Wait wasn't I ahead of Steam...
Back to top Go down
RadicalRacer
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
RadicalRacer
Number of posts : 1490

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Aug 2012, 6:25 pm

Okay. I'll go ahead and challenge Raza to DR Monstaa wasting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Aug 2012, 6:51 pm

Challege accepted as soon as demise puts up my name there.
Back to top Go down
ThePhantom
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
ThePhantom
Number of posts : 2096

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Aug 2012, 7:28 pm

i challenge kitty to m8 wasting
Back to top Go down
http://www.thegamesitev1.webs.com
ThePhantom
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
ThePhantom

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Aug 2012, 7:28 pm

since i cant edit
and m8 racing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Aug 2012, 9:04 pm

I guess you were ahead of Steam Prayers, but if I changed the rank back to mine just because of that we'd get some hardcore raging.

(I still think it's BS how I get 50% from one bad landing, but I guess NFMM can be glitchy)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Aug 2012, 9:06 pm

UPDATED

P.S: You're not keeping that rank for over 3 weeks as long as I live Razz
Back to top Go down
tornadoshark
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
tornadoshark
Number of posts : 2163

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Aug 2012, 10:28 pm

Mike when are you free for our challenge?
Back to top Go down
Mike458
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
Mike458
Number of posts : 1060

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Aug 2012, 12:55 am

I don't know. We may meet up in a room together, and that may be the time for us to do it. We also may end up in the chatbox together.
Back to top Go down
Freeze Zooka
Royalty
Royalty
Freeze Zooka
Number of posts : 6367

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Aug 2012, 1:21 am

Do I still have the EL KING racing rank? Razz Anyways, forget the challenges before. I'LL HAVE A NEW ONE. I'd like to challenge Rainbow Dash (Demise) for the Mighty Eight wasting. Wink
Back to top Go down
tornadoshark
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
tornadoshark

PostSubject: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Aug 2012, 1:42 am

Mike458 wrote:
I don't know. We may meet up in a room together, and that may be the time for us to do it. We also may end up in the chatbox together.

Ok....You have to be more active then. I'm online every day (so far I counted).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Aug 2012, 7:02 am

All my ranks are to be defended on weekends until or unless I want to defend them during week days, put that too in the rank list.

I challenge demise for Drifter X wasting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Aug 2012, 10:50 am

Okay Raza, now you're seriously abusing rules.

I made that rule so that people like Kitty and Divine who have work on weekdays can choose to defend only on weekends when they're not busy.

You don't work, and you're online weekdays. Plus if I put weekends on you can't challenge during weekdays. There'd be no reason to unless you lied.

But a rule's a rule, so I'll add it for you.

UPDATED

Last edited by SinfulBliss on Wed 08 Aug 2012, 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Aug 2012, 10:54 am

I hope you know Raza, "weekends" means "weekends". So you can't challenge, defend, or anything on week days.

If you win something on a week day as long as you have "weekends" added, it doesn't count.
Back to top Go down
Wasted
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Wasted
Number of posts : 823

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Aug 2012, 11:10 am

The DX racing rank is pretty lax... Razz no one wants to have it Razz
Back to top Go down
tornadoshark
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
tornadoshark

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Aug 2012, 12:49 pm

I want to challenge MDX for his 'He is Coming for you next' Stage rank.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Aug 2012, 3:22 pm

Yes, brimless, I understand, and dont you worry, its gonna be a week or 2 when you're getting a shot at that rank again. And I challenged you to f7 wasting BEFORE we did monstaa wasting.
Back to top Go down
ThePhantom
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
ThePhantom

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Aug 2012, 3:46 pm

BlissfulSin
how is it that you have weekends for overall wasting??
(i think u meant to put it for turbo(overall racing))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Aug 2012, 6:12 pm

Turbo originally had it for Overall Wasting, but when I beat him I left it on. School starts soon, and since I'll be busy I'll need to have it on weekends.
Back to top Go down
Drifty
Owned Gamer
Owned Gamer
Drifty
Number of posts : 131

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 5:05 am

Well, Sinful, You can give the Drifter X racing to Wasted. I'm going to be very busy for not a short amount of time. He can have the Drifter X racing rank.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 5:21 am

Alright then.

UPDATED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Multiplayer Ranks

View previous topic View next topic Back to top