AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Multiplayer Ranks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
tornadoshark
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
tornadoshark
Number of posts : 2163

Multiplayer Ranks - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Aug 2012, 4:36 pm

Demise, are you free today? We can do our challenge in the afternoon Smile
Nice signature BTW XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Aug 2012, 4:56 pm

Sorry Velocity, I cannot come online tonight, or today or whatever. Dont worry, I'll be available tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Zee
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
Zee
Number of posts : 1662

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Aug 2012, 5:28 pm

That's okay. I won't be able to tomorrow, maybe, since it's a religious celebration. (that's right, I'm Muslim XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Aug 2012, 5:40 pm

Dayum brother. Yeah, Its difficult for me too tomorrow...Ill see....My cousins are also coming near EID....so Ill inform you when Ill ve able to come. Blah...
Back to top Go down
Zee
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
Zee
Number of posts : 1662

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Aug 2012, 7:35 pm

Mhm the celebration's called Eid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Aug 2012, 9:13 pm

Actually Velocity, I challenged Raza right after RR did...So I'm before you.

Raza, I'm free anytime after 3:45 pm CST -6:00. However, on weekends I can get online whenever (just not something crazy like 4 am).
Back to top Go down
tornadoshark
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
tornadoshark

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Aug 2012, 9:15 pm

Demise, can we do the Drifter X wasting right now? We're both online
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Aug 2012, 10:39 pm

I'm going to shower momentarily and then go to a friends house... I should be back in about 3 hours, if you'll still be online.
Back to top Go down
tornadoshark
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
tornadoshark

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Aug 2012, 10:53 pm

Nope, I wont be...i'll be at someone's house..:/
Back to top Go down
Freeze Zooka
Royalty
Royalty
Freeze Zooka
Number of posts : 6367

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Aug 2012, 2:05 am

Y U NO ACCEPT CHALLENGE DEMISE?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Aug 2012, 2:26 am

Frikishzooka wrote:
Y U NO ACCEPT CHALLENGE DEMISE?

he wasn't on nfmm today, chill dude..
Back to top Go down
Flame
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
Flame
Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Aug 2012, 5:09 pm

is 10th done? cus i wanna challenge him to custmon wasting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Aug 2012, 1:57 am

10th needs to get back soon or I'll have to take him off, he's been on vacation when he's been playing NFMM for a few months now...

Challenge Turbo for the sub rank, Flame.
Back to top Go down
Freeze Zooka
Royalty
Royalty
Freeze Zooka
Number of posts : 6367

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Aug 2012, 5:11 am

Umm, Demise... When can we start Rainbow Dash... WHEN!?
Back to top Go down
Ten Graves
Mercenary
Mercenary
Ten Graves
Number of posts : 1262

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Aug 2012, 10:00 am

Oh Sinful, I actually came back on the 19th, but I forgot to tell you.
Back to top Go down
Flame
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
Flame

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Aug 2012, 10:31 am

so you came back... ACCEPT MAH CHALLENGE pls
Back to top Go down
Ten Graves
Mercenary
Mercenary
Ten Graves
Number of posts : 1262

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Aug 2012, 10:36 am

Turbo has the sub-rank though...you have to wait.
Back to top Go down
Flame
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
Flame

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Aug 2012, 10:39 am

WHAT? THAT MEANS I CANT CHALLENGE YOU? FFFFFUUUUUUUUU

now you are online and turbo is not online... -.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Aug 2012, 12:44 pm

I claim the Kook Kat wasting rank.

https://imgur.com/LDTWC

https://imgur.com/q1Dct

https://imgur.com/KlXG2

https://imgur.com/mR3Wb

He dcied 3 times. So get the rank automatically.

Love ya demi. Later.
Back to top Go down
Afterburn
Limited Divinity
Limited Divinity
Afterburn
Number of posts : 2359

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Aug 2012, 12:53 pm

Getting Ghost pockets in the middle of a game is fun! Especially while doing a challenge...
Back to top Go down
Aero
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Aero
Number of posts : 2910

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Aug 2012, 12:47 am

Id like to challenge kitty for the High Rider Racing rank...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Aug 2012, 12:51 am

UPDATED

Oh and uh...Steamy, when you get a chance let's challenge for that KK wasting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Aug 2012, 5:23 am

Sure...The problem now is...if I do get a chance..Ill be running around colleges now, effin colleges cant even call...

Just saw the ranks, Im getting a strange feeling that by the end of 1 or 2 weeks, all the wasting ranks would be with me and demise...just sayin..and then we both will **** each other up for them...or I will just forfeit them if college starts early...

Good times on nfmm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Aug 2012, 5:29 am

Raza156 wrote:
Sure...The problem now is...if I do get a chance..Ill be running around colleges now, effin colleges cant even call...

Just saw the ranks, Im getting a strange feeling that by the end of 1 or 2 weeks, all the wasting ranks would be with me and demise...just sayin..and then we both will **** each other up for them...or I will just forfeit them if college starts early...

Good times on nfmm.

If you don't have enough time to defend ranks you shouldn't challenge for them in the first place =.=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Aug 2012, 7:06 am

I defend my ranks whenever I get time to. And btw, why are you saying this? You never challenged me for anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Multiplayer Ranks

View previous topic View next topic Back to top