AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage

~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan 2013, 6:32 pm

Raza156 wrote:
Mac, I can't view your tables. It says, "error embedded data could not be found" blah blah. Fix that nao.

It's a problem at your end, not at mine. Use another browser like Opera, or make sure that you have basic plugins like flash, java runtime environment (etc.) installed.

~ Mac.
Back to top Go down
tornadoshark
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
tornadoshark
Number of posts : 2163

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan 2013, 10:07 pm

Okay, Champ defended the TS rank....score was 2-1..I dced on 3 games cause of some weird thing happening on my connection.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Didn't bother taking the other dc. Gg champ ._.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jan 2013, 4:54 am

Qwert, please PM Mid. I doubt she checks the topic frequently considering she's new to ranks.

The tables work fine for me. I use Chrome. Raza, the best browser is Chrome anyway so you'd be doing yourself a favor Razz
Back to top Go down
BlackBird
Ascended
Ascended
BlackBird
Number of posts : 6884

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jan 2013, 3:19 pm

I cannot c the table too......Anyway Champ,due to school wrok I'll be a bit busy in weekdays.Weedends will be more fine.......
Back to top Go down
BlackBird
Ascended
Ascended
BlackBird

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jan 2013, 4:55 pm

DP

Champ get my SOJ rank. 1-2

match1:

match2:

match3:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Feb 2013, 5:52 am

Updated Champion with SoJ wasting.
Back to top Go down
Psychopsilocybin
Cynically Insane
Cynically Insane
Psychopsilocybin
Number of posts : 21554

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Feb 2013, 6:01 am

Steam defends his Dr Monstaa wasting rank. Great games, Steam. Held my best against you as well as I could.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Champion
Amateur
Amateur

Number of posts : 68

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Feb 2013, 9:03 am

I challenge Steam for monstaa wasting
Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian
Number of posts : 3597

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Feb 2013, 10:20 am

I see I have some subs waiting for me there. I guess I'll deal with those before I am off again. Also, I guess I'll try having another shot at Turbo's MASHEEN wasting and EL KING wasting Razz been practicing a bit lately ;P
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PhyrexianNFM

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Feb 2013, 10:32 am

I want all of my ranks to be put on the status to be defended only on "weekends" as my academy has officially started from today, and I won't get much time to come on NFMM during the weekdays.

~Steam
Back to top Go down
BlackBird
Ascended
Ascended
BlackBird

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Feb 2013, 11:38 am

Phy,I actually challenged Turbo 4 MASHEEN wasting long time ago.But he did not responce me :/

But if u want,I can let u challenge him first
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Feb 2013, 6:34 pm

Raza has a cooldown until 2/8/13, Tuesday, 11:01 pm.

Updated with Weekends Only for Raza's ranks.
Back to top Go down
Psychopsilocybin
Cynically Insane
Cynically Insane
Psychopsilocybin
Number of posts : 21554

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Feb 2013, 11:40 pm

Phy I already challenged Turbo for the El King wasting rank first. You'll have to wait until
I challenge him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Feb 2013, 4:50 am

No offence Turbo, but you have alot of challenges. You should really try defending your ranks

Reminding you that I challenged you for overall racer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Feb 2013, 8:20 am

I claim Overall Waster from Turbo, 2-1. Screenies are below.

Match 1:
Spoiler:

Match 2:
Spoiler:

Match 3:
Spoiler:

Match 4: (due to Match 3 d/c)
Spoiler:

Match 5: (due to Match 4 d/c)
Spoiler:

GG's Turbo. And, that 2nd match taking a total of like 40 minutes dates as my longest match ever played.

Updated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Feb 2013, 8:45 am

I challenge Champion to F7 wasting.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Amateur
Amateur

Number of posts : 68

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Feb 2013, 9:15 am

I challenge Demise for R1 wasting
Back to top Go down
Dex
Half Life
Half Life

Number of posts : 1770

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Feb 2013, 9:31 am

I rechallenge Champ for Lead Oxide wasting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Feb 2013, 9:40 am

I defended my R1 wasting rank against Champ, 2-0. Screenies are below.

Match 1:
Spoiler:

Match 2:
Spoiler:

Match 3: (due to d/c in Match 1)
Spoiler:

GG's Champ. I'll go ahead and take my cooldown. It'll expire on 2/10/13, Sunday, 2:40 AM CST -6:00.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Feb 2013, 10:36 am

I don't see anyone challenged Turbo for it, so, I'm gonna challenge Turbo for F7 racing rank.

Also, as R24 hasn't shown any sign of being active, I claim the SOJ racing rank as well as Maximum Overfly stage rank just as Qwert claimed SOJ wasting.

Last edited by Raza156 on Sun 03 Feb 2013, 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian
Number of posts : 3597

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Feb 2013, 11:08 am

Raza gets WC racing. Most f*cking worst matches ever... imo I was doing an obviously better job and if you didnt dc in game 1, I didnt fcking dc in game 2, you didnt kill me in game 3 and I didnt get lagged in game 4 it would probably be 4-0 -.-

http://prntscr.com/recv6
http://prntscr.com/red29
http://prntscr.com/redf9
http://prntscr.com/redn1
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PhyrexianNFM

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Feb 2013, 11:28 am

Aeriel successfully defended his M8 Racing rank with me.
Dayum you, you're sexy.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Also, Phyrexian, Wow C has quite some endurance, I cannot simply go after wasting you in a racing match, while simultaneously be on Lap 7. You hit the ramp once. The spikes twice and I don't know the wall or whatever. I was racing, and so, I claim the rank.

Good games.

~Steam
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Feb 2013, 11:31 am

Guys please stop arguing over the ranks. Like SB said, it's just a week and you can re-challenge.

~ Mac.
Back to top Go down
BlackBird
Ascended
Ascended
BlackBird

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Feb 2013, 11:38 am

Psycho wrote:
Phy I already challenged Turbo for the El King wasting rank first. You'll have to wait until
I challenge him.

I challenged Turbo looog ago,b4 SB leave.But he didn't repily me.Anyway it's fine if u challenge him first,just hope he'll give responce[size]

SinfulBliss wrote:
I claim Overall Waster from Turbo, 2-1. Screenies are below.

[size=24]Match 1:
Spoiler:

Match 2:
Spoiler:

Match 3:
Spoiler:

Match 4: (due to Match 3 d/c)
Spoiler:

Match 5: (due to Match 4 d/c)
Spoiler:

GG's Turbo. And, that 2nd match taking a total of like 40 minutes dates as my longest match ever played.

Updated.

Well,I never c Turbo using MASHEEN......
Back to top Go down
ACVoong
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite
ACVoong
Number of posts : 3994

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Feb 2013, 3:28 pm

Raza claims 4DVertigo rank from me:

http://prntscr.com/rf0e8
http://prntscr.com/rf0uj

He also challenged me for KK racing. I defended it but I ended up losing the last image file for Mad Party game (I did win) .__.

http://prntscr.com/rf1il
http://prntscr.com/rf21q - Match 1 DC
(Mad Party game result image lost, Raza pending proof that I won that game)

GG's Raza.

NOTICE: I was using the alternate (lolwut) name 'ACV250' because my account (ACVoong) expired on 30/01/2013. (Trying to renew ASAP..)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top