AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage

~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jan 2013, 3:02 pm

SinfulBliss wrote:
I defend my R1 wasting rank from Champion. Screenies below.

Match 1:
Spoiler:

Match 2:
Spoiler:

Match 3:
Spoiler:

It is unusually intriguing that you chose to play "Mad party" two times and won both times nicely against Champion who seems to had practiced a lot on "Mad party" with me.

Anyways, this is just a reminder to Turbo that do not "run away" or go offline if you see me online, the challenge has to be done, one way or another.

Back to top Go down
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII
Number of posts : 933

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jan 2013, 4:08 pm

I'd like to give away my ranks to Midnight, if thats possible. Mostly cuz I dont play NFMM anymore. She was supposed to claim those some time back so yeah..

~ L XIII
Back to top Go down
BlackBird
Ascended
Ascended
BlackBird
Number of posts : 6884

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jan 2013, 4:31 pm

Oh y u leave Sad

Anyway,Mid don't paritcate on ranks,I guess.If Lucky want to leave out all ranks,I'd like to claim Kook Kat Wastin'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jan 2013, 6:42 pm

I'll PM Mid and see if she wants them. Also Raza, Champ made the first Mad Party.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Amateur
Amateur

Number of posts : 68

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan 2013, 1:03 pm

I challenge Steam for Nimi&Wc wasting rank
Back to top Go down
Psychopsilocybin
Cynically Insane
Cynically Insane
Psychopsilocybin
Number of posts : 21554

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan 2013, 3:41 pm

I'll challenge Turbo for Monstaa wasting, and his KING wasting. Still waiting for those
challenges.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan 2013, 4:13 pm

Psycho wrote:
I'll challenge Turbo for Monstaa wasting, and his KING wasting. Still waiting for those
challenges.

Currently, Turbo is defending his Monstaa wasting with me.
The score is 1-0.
Couldn't continue the matches as Turbo felt "uncomfortable" so we thought we'd continue them later. You cannot have Monstaa wasting with Turbo until I'm through with him. But he's all yours for King wasting. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan 2013, 4:15 pm

Raza156 wrote:
Psycho wrote:
challenges.

The score is 1-0.
Couldn't continue the matches as Turbo felt "uncomfortable" so we thought we'd continue them later. You cannot have Monstaa wasting with Turbo until I'm through with him. But he's all yours for King wasting. Smile

Actually, if you look back he's challenged waaayyy before you did, the only reason Demise let you, was because he wasn't there at that moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan 2013, 4:40 pm

Prayers wrote:
Raza156 wrote:
Psycho wrote:
challenges.

The score is 1-0.

Actually, if you look back he's challenged waaayyy before you did, the only reason Demise let you, was because he wasn't there at that moment.

But the matches have now begun. He can't interupt in the middle of it. When theres a winner out of us both. He can challenge him for monstaa wasting.
Back to top Go down
tornadoshark
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
tornadoshark
Number of posts : 2163

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jan 2013, 2:05 am

Meh champ when are you free for TS wasting?
Back to top Go down
Psychic
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Psychic
Number of posts : 3023

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jan 2013, 11:00 am

Whatever she chooses, then I guess... I'll challenger HER to MR wasting.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walliice

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jan 2013, 6:54 am

Raza (Steam) wins DR Monstaa wasting rank. GG's (if you could call it that)
Requesting rechallenge.

Alllso, (now that the burden of this darned monstaa rank is off my shoulders) I'll challenge Raza for Ghosts with Magic.

Last edited by Turbo on Sat 26 Jan 2013, 7:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jan 2013, 7:03 am

Ok, lets get this all organised.
I claim the Dr Monstaa wasting rank from Turbo.
The screenys are as follows:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

The first match was done last week and the second match was done today. The delay in between was because Turbo felt "uncomfortable" for whatsoever reasons he had.

Turbo, you have pending challenges. You need to defend your overall wasting rank against Demise and your overall racing rank against me sd well as El King wasting against Psycho I think. And THEN will you be able to challenge me for a rank. This isn't what I said, it's what Sinless said, who happens to be the creator/founder of the ranks.

And Champion, I accept your challenge. But I also challenge you for TS wasting.

~Steam
Back to top Go down
tornadoshark
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
tornadoshark
Number of posts : 2163

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jan 2013, 4:36 pm

Raza, I'm ahead of you, fyi.(TS WASTING)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jan 2013, 4:44 pm

Alright guys, new changes are going underway for fully replacing the tables etc. with new sortable tables and pie charts. Once they're all synced, hopefully I'll have time to update the ranks and fix some stuff in CM/SM forums.

Thanks,

~ Mac.
Back to top Go down
Dex
Half Life
Half Life

Number of posts : 1771

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jan 2013, 6:02 pm

It's been more than a week since I challenged Champ to the Lead Oxide wasting rank. I request a re-challenge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jan 2013, 6:09 pm

Guys, remember to PM people if you don't get a response...

~ Mac.

EDIT: Midnight wants the ranks of Lucky XIII. I've got through most of the work with the tables and charts today, but this doesn't extend to the updating the latest stuff yet, that still needs to be done (might be tomorrow).

EDIT on the next day: Updated the first post. Lucky XIII's ranks have been changed to Midnight's ranks and Raza156's Dr Monstaa rank has been updated.
Back to top Go down
Psychopsilocybin
Cynically Insane
Cynically Insane
Psychopsilocybin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jan 2013, 3:15 pm

I'll challenge Raza to the Dr Monstaa wasting rank.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jan 2013, 10:45 pm

Reminding Turbo that I challenged him to Overall Waster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan 2013, 1:55 am

Psycho wrote:
I'll challenge Raza to the Dr Monstaa wasting rank.

Challenge accepted babeh.
Back to top Go down
Psychopsilocybin
Cynically Insane
Cynically Insane
Psychopsilocybin

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan 2013, 1:57 am

I'll do it whenever you are free. I don't have much time during the weekdays.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan 2013, 8:43 am

First post updated with more new tables.

hth,

~ Mac.
Back to top Go down
BlackBird
Ascended
Ascended
BlackBird
Number of posts : 6884

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan 2013, 10:59 am

Since Mid have Lucky's rank,I want to challenge Mid for KK wasting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan 2013, 11:49 am

Mac, I can't view your tables. It says, "error embedded data could not be found" blah blah. Fix that nao.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Amateur
Amateur

Number of posts : 68

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan 2013, 5:49 pm

i challenge qwert for soj wasting rank
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top