AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Champion
Amateur
Amateur

Number of posts : 68

~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2012, 6:35 am

i want to claim f7 wasting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2012, 7:50 am

champion. wrote:
i want to claim f7 wasting

It's yours.

First post updated.
Back to top Go down
Wasted
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Wasted
Number of posts : 823

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2012, 9:03 am

Gimme DX Racing+Wasting Razz
Back to top Go down
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII
Number of posts : 933

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2012, 1:51 pm

I would like to clain Kool Kat wasting and Max Revenge wasting, unless ofcourse someone else already claimed that. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended
WolfInABox
Number of posts : 6926

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2012, 3:20 pm

I have defended Dr Monstaa wasting against Lucky, 2-0!
Spoiler:
i'll have my 1 week cooldown

Last edited by WolfInABox on Mon 24 Sep 2012, 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zee
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
Zee
Number of posts : 1662

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2012, 3:28 pm

I le challenge Wolf for the R1 wasting. Razz
Back to top Go down
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2012, 3:51 pm

Good games, Wolf. Had fun. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2012, 5:21 pm

First post updated.

Also if any of you are interested in participating in the Leaderboard please PM me with your submissions.
Back to top Go down
ApexNova
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
ApexNova
Number of posts : 1103

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2012, 9:32 pm

Turbo, when can we get on with the custom racing spot I challenged you for?
Back to top Go down
Champion
Amateur
Amateur

Number of posts : 68

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2012, 11:15 pm

i want to claim HR wasting
Back to top Go down
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2012, 5:08 pm

uh Mac, read my last post about the car ranks i wanted to claim.. or has someone already claimed them?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2012, 5:09 pm

champion. wrote:
i want to claim HR wasting

Sorry, I can't give this rank to you since you already have three car and track ranks.

First post updated.
Back to top Go down
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2012, 5:14 pm

Mac? uh... read my last post maybe?
Back to top Go down
Psychopsilocybin
Cynically Insane
Cynically Insane
Psychopsilocybin
Number of posts : 21554

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2012, 5:29 pm

He updated Silver, don't worry Mac's got this. Razz
Back to top Go down
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2012, 5:37 pm

Sorry, I guess the update wouldnt show on my screen. It did now. Thank you. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2012, 5:47 pm

Yeah I updated that. You posted a second before me, so I had to go change it. Razz Also guys I'm building up the new memberlists. Now you can see how many more spare track and car ranks you can claim. Remember if you have two car ranks for example, you are eligible to claim one more open car rank. If you have one track rank for example, you are eligible to claim another two more open track ranks.

hth,

~ Mac.
Back to top Go down
Big Jilm
System Failure
System Failure
Big Jilm
Number of posts : 13384

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Sep 2012, 3:31 am

I feel interested in the MAX Revenge racing rank... What is the status on that? I see the sub rank is open, and the racing side of it, well.. I'm wondering about that. Kitty has moved on so I'm curious as to whether or not the rank is open.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/koner1ssite/

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Sep 2012, 7:48 am

koner1 wrote:
I feel interested in the MAX Revenge racing rank... What is the status on that? I see the sub rank is open, and the racing side of it, well.. I'm wondering about that. Kitty has moved on so I'm curious as to whether or not the rank is open.

I've PM'd her to see if she wants to keep her ranks. You can claim a sub-rank now, and if she doesn't want the ranks any longer then you'll get moved to the main one.

~ Mac.
Back to top Go down
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended
WolfInABox
Number of posts : 6926

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Sep 2012, 6:26 pm

Mac, my name on NFMM isn't TNT, it's Wolf@MW. I also see a few broken links in the memberlists.
Back to top Go down
Big Jilm
System Failure
System Failure
Big Jilm

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Sep 2012, 6:55 pm

evildan wrote:
SO IP WON'T DELETE MY ACCOUT THE CU.NT!?
FINE!
Try to offend the admin

GO!

After my IP died I found myself quickly turning to drink.

The officer who gave me the news asked, "Do you really think this is an appropriate time to be opening a bottle of champagne?"

When I came home from the pub and found my young niece unconcious on the living room floor, I surprised myself by doing the sensible thing.

Rather than risk getting her pregnant, I just fu,cked her up the ars,e.My wife said,

"Apparently IP is raped every night in our neighbourhood."

I said, "Really? he must enjoy it."
True story:

The 100m race is just like an average day in south London.

You hear a gun shot, then see 8 blacks legging it.

What did one Muslim say to another in a supermarket?

Nothing very interesting, they are both completely ordinary members of society who should not be judged based on their ethnic background and skin colour.

And then the building exploded.

As I followed the girl down the alleyway, I approached her from behind.

Throwing her to the ground - breaking two of her ribs, I forcefully removed her knickers and raped her brutally while holding my knife to her neck.

"You tell anyone about this, and I'll hunt you down you worthless slut," I said pulling up my jeans.

"Cut! You've taken this too far," said the Crime Watch reconstruction director.

What the hell...?

Anyways, I'm skeptical about Kitty actually replying to you Mac... I could try her through Skype.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Sep 2012, 11:35 pm

WolfInABox wrote:
Mac, my name on NFMM isn't TNT, it's Wolf@MW. I also see a few broken links in the memberlists.

It's not complete, yet. Thanks for letting me know. And koner, I have her email address so it's np.
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Janitor
Janitor
Anubis
Number of posts : 91

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Sep 2012, 11:49 am

Likewise on page 3,the page has gone to a massive calamity. Try to not to do again. I'm claiming R1 wasting.
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Janitor
Janitor
Anubis
Number of posts : 91

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Sep 2012, 11:52 am

DOUBLE POST :

I challenge WolfInABox for Radical One racing.
Back to top Go down
Big Jilm
System Failure
System Failure
Big Jilm

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Sep 2012, 12:42 pm

I would like to claim the High Rider wasting rank.
Back to top Go down
Zee
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
Zee
Number of posts : 1662

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Sep 2012, 12:43 pm

eX, I challenged Wolf for the R1 Racing and Wasting before, you'll have to wait
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top