AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Flame
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
Flame
Number of posts : 638

~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 3 Icon_minitime23/09/12, 07:49 am

challenge accepted.

i challenge you back for custon sub wasting.

have you accepted the gift? Smile
Back to top Go down
DEE JAY
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 3 Icon_minitime23/09/12, 11:24 am

I claim the R1 wasting rank

https://imgur.com/FnISK

https://imgur.com/iHin9
Back to top Go down
DEE JAY
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 3 Icon_minitime23/09/12, 11:43 am

DOUBLE POST:

I claim f7 wasting as well as drifter X wasting AND racing.

Decided to come back to the ranks for a while
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Janitor
Janitor
Anubis
Number of posts : 91

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 3 Icon_minitime23/09/12, 12:41 pm

I'll claim sub R1 racing.
Back to top Go down
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII
Number of posts : 933

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 3 Icon_minitime23/09/12, 01:01 pm

I wanna claim the confusion in an Illusion rank.

Back to top Go down
Flame
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
Flame

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 3 Icon_minitime23/09/12, 01:05 pm

Turbo wrote:
I'd like to claim Stage 10 NFM1, Confusion in an Illusion. I'd also like to challenge Flame for NFM 1 Stage 3, The Snake Dance.

Ahem.

Its claimed already

Plus,you need to pm mac
Back to top Go down
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 3 Icon_minitime23/09/12, 01:39 pm

Sorry. I'm afraid I didnt know that. The first post needs to be updated.
Back to top Go down
Aero
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Aero
Number of posts : 2910

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 3 Icon_minitime23/09/12, 02:07 pm

Um Mac i asked kitty for the challenge on Hr racing rank,but she said i could have it, heres a screenie

https://i.servimg.com/u/f37/16/87/58/02/untitl10.jpg
Back to top Go down
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 3 Icon_minitime23/09/12, 02:33 pm

Oh my god! neon uses internet explorer.. (*.*)
Back to top Go down
RadicalRacer
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
RadicalRacer
Number of posts : 1490

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 3 Icon_minitime23/09/12, 02:40 pm

DEE JAY wrote:
Raza156 here. Mac, as I said before, the ranks arent taht fun anymore so theres no use of keeping them. If you see the multiplayer ranks, you'd know that MOST of the ranks belonged to Sinless and giving ALL those ranks he worked hard to get would not be a good thing to do. He wanted to quit NFM and AIM for a long time now, but he said that he only wants to keep all the ranks atleast from one day and that he'll give them all away after that...but, due to some issues, he had to leave AIM early, probably because of MDX. I'd say, dont start such topic. Ranks would also cause fights and useless quarells among people and Mac, honestly, you dont know how to control people, Sinless did. So, I suggest, close any such topic.

DEE JAY wrote:

I claim the R1 wasting rank

https://imgur.com/FnISK

https://imgur.com/iHin9

Lawl, bro I knew exactly what you wanted to do. You waited for Bliss to give up all his ranks so you could start claiming them like a mofo. You said "the ranks arent taht fun anymore." So why are you coming back to them? "Ranks would also cause fights and useless quarells" Like you hadn't fighted in the past and your saying it toward others. Hypocrite. Your just saying this toward others, while you go claim ranks again Fail . I'm suprised Mac hasn't ban you from the ranks yet because of your nonsense.
Back to top Go down
DEE JAY
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 3 Icon_minitime23/09/12, 02:57 pm

RR, you know nothing, so shut up. I might seem to be contradicting myself, but you'll know soon what I was doing.
Back to top Go down
RadicalRacer
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
RadicalRacer

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 3 Icon_minitime23/09/12, 03:19 pm

DEE JAY wrote:
RR, you know nothing, so shut up. I might seem to be contradicting myself, but you'll know soon what I was doing.

Lawl, you kept saying over again "I'm leaving NFM" yet you still play in the ranks and you still NFM alot, idiot. Is that all you got "RR, you know nothing." That's sad. "You'll know soon" soon is years away for you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 3 Icon_minitime23/09/12, 03:31 pm

DEE JAY aka Raza156 has been banned from the ranks based on Rules One and Six.

All his ranks are now open - anyone who happens to have a sub rank on his ranks will auto-claim the main rank, and anyone who he has beaten will keep their rank.

~ Mac.

EDIT: Ranks updated.
Back to top Go down
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended
WolfInABox
Number of posts : 6926

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 3 Icon_minitime23/09/12, 04:28 pm

I will claim all the ranks Raza has lost (and are free)
Back to top Go down
DEE JAY
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 3 Icon_minitime23/09/12, 04:30 pm

Ok, wolf got my Dr Monstaa and R1 wasting rank....
Back to top Go down
ApexNova
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
ApexNova
Number of posts : 1103

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 3 Icon_minitime23/09/12, 04:56 pm

I would like to challenge Turbo for best custom racer Wink

Edit: My new name is SpaceParadox Smile

Last edited by Astro7452 on 23/09/12, 05:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flame
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
Flame

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 3 Icon_minitime23/09/12, 04:58 pm

I give all my ranks to Wolfinash*t
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 3 Icon_minitime23/09/12, 05:01 pm

Flame wrote:

No offending anyone on this thread - or indeed these forums, please.

EDIT: Updated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 3 Icon_minitime23/09/12, 05:30 pm

This is Raza156 from my original account. I know that my actions have bought insult to many of you and that I've been a constant Noob/spammer/unliked person in the past because of many things I said and did, and finally it ended up having me getting banned from the ranks. I'm sorry, I apologize to all of you, especially SU, I think I haven't talked correctly with him ever since....Sorry.

I realize my actions have been stupid and I shall not try to emulate such things in the future. I've been a person who contradicts himself even in life. I'm sorry.
Request unban from these ranks.

Last edited by Raza156 on 23/09/12, 05:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 3 Icon_minitime23/09/12, 05:32 pm

Raza156 wrote:

Like, again, for the umpteenth time? No, of course not.
Back to top Go down
Flame
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
Flame

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 3 Icon_minitime23/09/12, 05:33 pm

Then i leave the ranks free.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 3 Icon_minitime23/09/12, 05:39 pm

Flame wrote:
Then i leave the ranks free.

What do you mean? They're WIAB's ranks...
Back to top Go down
RadicalRacer
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
RadicalRacer

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 3 Icon_minitime23/09/12, 05:54 pm

Raza156 wrote:
This is Raza156 from my original account. I know that my actions have bought insult to many of you and that I've been a constant Noob/spammer/unliked person in the past because of many things I said and did, and finally it ended up having me getting banned from the ranks. I'm sorry, I apologize to all of you, especially SU, I think I haven't talked correctly with him ever since....Sorry.

I realize my actions have been stupid and I shall not try to emulate such things in the future. I've been a person who contradicts himself even in life. I'm sorry.

Lol, You don't know how many times you've given a speech like that. Theres no point in apologizing. You've done it 100 times. Yet you still act like a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Flame
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
Flame

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 3 Icon_minitime23/09/12, 05:57 pm

Flame wrote:
challenge accepted.

i challenge you back for custon sub wasting.

have you accepted the gift? Smile

Forget about them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 3 Icon_minitime23/09/12, 06:32 pm

RadicalRacer wrote:
Raza156 wrote:

Lol, You don't know how many times you've given a speech like that. Theres no point in apologizing. You've done it 100 times. Yet you still act like a bitch.

Mac OS X wrote:
Flame wrote:

No offending anyone on this thread - or indeed these forums, please.

EDIT: Updated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top