AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

If NFMM have no lag............

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Raza156
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Raza156
Number of posts : 2086

If NFMM have no lag............ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If NFMM have no lag............   If NFMM have no lag............ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Apr 2013, 5:42 am

Actually EVERYONE uses lag. You cannot specify that only "pros" use it.

NFMM is 60% about lag, and 40% about mastering it in order to manipulate it to the extream.

Back to top Go down
http://www.rainymood.com
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian
Number of posts : 3597

PostSubject: Re: If NFMM have no lag............   If NFMM have no lag............ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Apr 2013, 8:44 am

Raza156 wrote:
Actually EVERYONE uses lag. You cannot specify that only "pros" use it.

NFMM is 60% about lag, and 40% about mastering it in order to manipulate it to the extream.

Well mostly only pros (with a few exceptions) are aware of what it is and how to use it. I often come on NFMM and am called a hacker for not dying to Masheens and OPs just because I am a nimi.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PhyrexianNFM
SinfulBliss
Mercenary
Mercenary
SinfulBliss
Number of posts : 1353

PostSubject: Re: If NFMM have no lag............   If NFMM have no lag............ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Apr 2013, 1:28 am

Everyone uses lag, actually. Whether you try to or not. Whenever you manage damage, even accidental, you're using lag in some form (even direct hits use small amounts).
Back to top Go down
Raza156
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Raza156

PostSubject: Re: If NFMM have no lag............   If NFMM have no lag............ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Apr 2013, 10:49 am

SinfulBliss wrote:
Everyone uses lag, actually. Whether you try to or not. Whenever you manage damage, even accidental, you're using lag in some form (even direct hits use small amounts).

My point exactly mathafaka. And hence, as all of us use lag, we shouldn't blame anyone for overusing it, sometimes Razz
Back to top Go down
SuperSonics
Noob
Noob
SuperSonics
Number of posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: If NFMM have no lag............   If NFMM have no lag............ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jun 2013, 11:39 pm

NFMM without lag? Hmm...

Lag is really what makes NFMM what it is...It would sure keep tempers cooler but so many things would change and maybe for the worst.

No nuking, no winning when you're at critical damage...

Maybe it would help people focus more since it would be easier to hit and get hit...

Last edited by SinfulBliss on Wed 10 Jul 2013, 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Double Post -- Bliss)
Back to top Go down
Raza156
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Raza156

PostSubject: Re: If NFMM have no lag............   If NFMM have no lag............ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jun 2013, 12:10 am

Son, edit that all in one post. Maybe you don't know, but double posting or more is considered a crime here Razz
Back to top Go down
Abyssalwolf
Noob
Noob
Abyssalwolf
Number of posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: If NFMM have no lag............   If NFMM have no lag............ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jul 2013, 12:06 am

i have lag all the time, but my lag distance varies, apparently, because sometimes I win when i'm in first, and sometimes I lose when the game says i'm in first, because of lag distance.
Back to top Go down
Hidden Ghost
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
Hidden Ghost
Number of posts : 574

PostSubject: Re: If NFMM have no lag............   If NFMM have no lag............ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jul 2013, 9:40 am

if nfmm had no lag than it would be awsome
Back to top Go down
PARTHAWAII
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
PARTHAWAII
Number of posts : 590

PostSubject: Re: If NFMM have no lag............   If NFMM have no lag............ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jul 2013, 10:02 am

I did have some lag. I rarely get wasted. It makes wonder if my internet is fast or to good. My computer is clean too.
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/app/basic/115536769595055480442/about?cb
Dex
Half Life
Half Life

Number of posts : 1770

PostSubject: Re: If NFMM have no lag............   If NFMM have no lag............ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jul 2013, 10:09 am

HAWAIIAN808 wrote:
I haven't had any lag with NFMM. My windows pentinium is slow but I have cleaned it up. It makes me think, is all that unused software necessary? No wonder operating systems slow down. My internet is roadrunner. It should make no difference. Clean out the unused programs.
Fail 

No no, not the lag of how your computer can run the game, but the general lag IN the game. The kind that everyone has disregard whether their game runs smooth or not smooth. If you still don't know what I mean, in-game lag is merely the position of your car compared to other people's screens. You see, everyone's in different locations away from the server with different connection speeds, therefore not everyone can see everyone normally. In-game lag is different for EVERYONE who play this game.
Back to top Go down
BlackBird
Ascended
Ascended
BlackBird
Number of posts : 6884

PostSubject: Re: If NFMM have no lag............   If NFMM have no lag............ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jul 2013, 10:15 am

LOL I thought this was dead already and this was made for some fun and pretty randomly made Razz
But,no lag?Unless you play LAN,you can't have no lag.....
Back to top Go down
PARTHAWAII
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
PARTHAWAII
Number of posts : 590

PostSubject: Re: If NFMM have no lag............   If NFMM have no lag............ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jul 2013, 10:56 am

CarbonFly wrote:
HAWAIIAN808 wrote:
I haven't had any lag with NFMM. My windows pentinium is slow but I have cleaned it up. It makes me think, is all that unused software necessary? No wonder operating systems slow down. My internet is roadrunner. It should make no difference. Clean out the unused programs.
Fail 

No no, not the lag of how your computer can run the game, but the general lag IN the game. The kind that everyone has disregard whether their game runs smooth or not smooth. If you still don't know what I mean, in-game lag is merely the position of your car compared to other people's screens. You see, everyone's in different locations away from the server with different connection speeds, therefore not everyone can see everyone normally. In-game lag is different for EVERYONE who play this game.

Running Smooth? My game doesnt freeze runs good. But for other people in NFMM I pass them and I kinda win or die in the game. For me its a WTF moment when it occurs.
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/app/basic/115536769595055480442/about?cb
Raza156
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Raza156

PostSubject: Re: If NFMM have no lag............   If NFMM have no lag............ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jul 2013, 5:33 pm

HAWAIIAN808 wrote:
CarbonFly wrote:
HAWAIIAN808 wrote:
Fail 

Running Smooth? My game doesnt freeze runs good. But for other people in NFMM I pass them and I kinda win or die in the game. For me its a WTF moment when it occurs.

SO HARDCORE. FOR US HUMANS, IT'S KNOWN AS LAG.
Back to top Go down
AtomicBloom
King Of Fools
King Of Fools
AtomicBloom
Number of posts : 761

PostSubject: Re: If NFMM have no lag............   If NFMM have no lag............ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jul 2013, 11:04 am

Well apparently, my computer's internet is faster cuz of the broadband I recent'y installed. But the fact is, my radical one lagged twice as far from the normal way I do. But on the other hand, my radical one would keep losing power faster since I hacked a bit on the speed.
Back to top Go down
Dex
Half Life
Half Life

PostSubject: Re: If NFMM have no lag............   If NFMM have no lag............ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jul 2013, 7:34 pm

Acidity wrote:
But on the other hand, my radical one would keep losing power faster since I hacked a bit on the speed.

You "hacked" a bit...? Makes no sense to me.
Back to top Go down
Raza156
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Raza156

PostSubject: Re: If NFMM have no lag............   If NFMM have no lag............ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jul 2013, 10:17 pm

If NFMM had no lag. Then, we all would've been equal in terms of skill and anything near that.
Enough said.
Back to top Go down
AtomicBloom
King Of Fools
King Of Fools
AtomicBloom
Number of posts : 761

PostSubject: Re: If NFMM have no lag............   If NFMM have no lag............ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jul 2013, 12:02 am

CarbonFly, I don't really know how to put it but after I downloaded some softwares, the speed on the radical one turned out to be a little faster
Back to top Go down
Dex
Half Life
Half Life

PostSubject: Re: If NFMM have no lag............   If NFMM have no lag............ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jul 2013, 1:47 am

Acidity wrote:
CarbonFly, I don't really know how to put it but after I downloaded some softwares, the speed on the radical one turned out to be a little faster

That's impossible...think again.
Back to top Go down
X-Metal
Limited Divinity
Limited Divinity
X-Metal
Number of posts : 2419

PostSubject: Re: If NFMM have no lag............   If NFMM have no lag............ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jul 2013, 2:40 am

Lag will forever exist you twit. Lag exists as long as you have a computer with internet access.
Back to top Go down
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/
Enigma
Royalty
Royalty
Enigma
Number of posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: If NFMM have no lag............   If NFMM have no lag............ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Aug 2013, 11:41 pm

He said IMAGINE if lag didn't exist. But yes, lag will always exist. It's better if it stays that way, as it seperates the "pro's" from the narblets. Sometimes though, lag can be overused and irritating.
Back to top Go down
Zata
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: If NFMM have no lag............   If NFMM have no lag............ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Oct 2013, 10:32 am

Head-ons will commence right after no lag.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria
Soul Reaper
Soul Reaper

Number of posts : 15147

PostSubject: Re: If NFMM have no lag............   If NFMM have no lag............ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Oct 2013, 6:29 am

If there was no lag, it would be much easier to waste because some people have connection where they can backhit me without getting damage, but whenever I try to hit someone from the side or the back I usually get damaged, and sometimes they don't even get damaged at all. :xSo yeah if there wasn't lag then it would be less unfair
Back to top Go down
Venomalix
Half Life
Half Life
Venomalix
Number of posts : 1904

PostSubject: Re: If NFMM have no lag............   If NFMM have no lag............ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 04 Nov 2013, 4:41 am

Races would be more fair. Lag simply messes them up, Getting you launched or cheap hit.
Back to top Go down
http://nfmc.forumotion.com
SinfulBliss
Mercenary
Mercenary
SinfulBliss
Number of posts : 1353

PostSubject: Re: If NFMM have no lag............   If NFMM have no lag............ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 04 Nov 2013, 6:05 am

Rocket wrote:
If there was no lag, it would be much easier to waste because some people have connection where they can backhit me without getting damage, but whenever I try to hit someone from the side or the back I usually get damaged, and sometimes they don't even get damaged at all. :xSo yeah if there wasn't lag then it would be less unfair
Someone just asked me a question about why this happens a few days ago. If you want, the answer is in the spoiler below (it's long):

Spoiler:

Anyway... I don't think an absence of lag would effect the fairness of races, TBH. Even if there was no lag, people would still be able to cheap hit others. Lag just removes recoil from these hits. Although, it's all even, because everything your opponent can do to you, you can also do to him.
Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian
Number of posts : 3597

PostSubject: Re: If NFMM have no lag............   If NFMM have no lag............ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 04 Nov 2013, 8:11 am

SinfulBliss wrote:
Rocket wrote:
Someone just asked me a question about why this happens a few days ago. If you want, the answer is in the spoiler below (it's long):

Spoiler:

Anyway... I don't think an absence of lag would effect the fairness of races, TBH. Even if there was no lag, people would still be able to cheap hit others. Lag just removes recoil from these hits. Although, it's all even, because everything your opponent can do to you, you can also do to him.
Sometimes you CAN backhit, if you and your opponents have REALLY good connections and if you drive deep enough into your opponents car before getting spun out of launched or whatever. Sometimes I can backhit head on Nitro or Dexterity :p

Also, Im in favour of lag because if there was none OPs would totally smash R1s to death, and it would make using B/C cars in All classes races a real pain to do.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PhyrexianNFM
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If NFMM have no lag............   If NFMM have no lag............ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If NFMM have no lag............

View previous topic View next topic Back to top