AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

The Wasting Elimination Tournament II

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
JackInTheBox
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
JackInTheBox
Number of posts : 2258

The Wasting Elimination Tournament II - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wasting Elimination Tournament II   The Wasting Elimination Tournament II - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Mar 2015, 12:00 am

oi Toey did you see my message?
Back to top Go down
Toa
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
Toa
Number of posts : 10527

PostSubject: Re: The Wasting Elimination Tournament II   The Wasting Elimination Tournament II - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Mar 2015, 12:39 am

Yes, I did. What time would you like it to be changed to?
Back to top Go down
JackInTheBox
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
JackInTheBox

PostSubject: Re: The Wasting Elimination Tournament II   The Wasting Elimination Tournament II - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Mar 2015, 2:03 am

Swap Group 3 with Group 4 because ID against TF7. So 8pm GMT is the earliest I can do.
Back to top Go down
Dex
Half Life
Half Life

Number of posts : 1770

PostSubject: Re: The Wasting Elimination Tournament II   The Wasting Elimination Tournament II - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Mar 2015, 2:28 am

ToaZuka wrote:

Group 2
Due to play: Saturday, March 7th @ 12:00 PM EST || 5:00 PM GMT || 9:00 AM PST

• Seabiscuit (Dexterity)
  • ToaZuka
  • Turbo (substitute)
  • Predator
  • Swazk (Sway)
  • Platinum (ONYXBlade)
  • Boiler (DeTERMINED)
  • Flash (SlipStream)

WOW NICE I guess someone told you that I cannot make 3PM EST this weekend WOW
I was just about to address my issue this weekend and that work is interfering with the regular time, but seeing how you changed it up to 12PM EST (11AM my time) saves a lot of time. Let's just hope we can start ON TIME (no longer than 20min wait) instead of wait for players.
Back to top Go down
Toa
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
Toa

PostSubject: Re: The Wasting Elimination Tournament II   The Wasting Elimination Tournament II - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Mar 2015, 3:12 am

I had to set it for an earlier time because Hydro Spectrum is having its first war (against Night Raid). I hope that's okay with all the people in the group. Good luck! Smile
Back to top Go down
JackInTheBox
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
JackInTheBox

PostSubject: Re: The Wasting Elimination Tournament II   The Wasting Elimination Tournament II - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Mar 2015, 6:02 am

Does anyone from Group 4 want to swap with me?
Back to top Go down
Toa
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
Toa

PostSubject: Re: The Wasting Elimination Tournament II   The Wasting Elimination Tournament II - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Mar 2015, 2:10 am

Due to a few people unable to attend their tournament, a few date changes have been made;

Group 2 has been moved to Saturday, March 14th (same time).
Group 3 has been moved to Saturday, March 21st (same time).
Group 4 has been moved to Saturday, March 28th (same time).
Back to top Go down
JackInTheBox
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
JackInTheBox

PostSubject: Re: The Wasting Elimination Tournament II   The Wasting Elimination Tournament II - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Mar 2015, 5:57 am

Alright I think I can do that but can it be 3pm GMT?
Back to top Go down
Toa
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
Toa

PostSubject: Re: The Wasting Elimination Tournament II   The Wasting Elimination Tournament II - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Mar 2015, 6:02 am

Blur wrote:
Alright I think I can do that but can it be 3pm GMT?

Redline & Krazzidyz are in EST; that means that would be 10:00 AM for them. If they agree to have it that early, then it shall take place at 3:00 PM GMT. Please confirm it with all the people in your group in order to have an official due to play date.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Ownage Elite
Ownage Elite
Silent
Number of posts : 4165

PostSubject: Re: The Wasting Elimination Tournament II   The Wasting Elimination Tournament II - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Mar 2015, 1:43 pm

I guess you know my answer to that one...

NUP
Back to top Go down
Redline
Collector
Collector
Redline
Number of posts : 496

PostSubject: Re: The Wasting Elimination Tournament II   The Wasting Elimination Tournament II - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Mar 2015, 7:47 pm

Nope, for sure. 12AM EST earliest, even then quite early.
Back to top Go down
Toa
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
Toa

PostSubject: Re: The Wasting Elimination Tournament II   The Wasting Elimination Tournament II - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Mar 2015, 7:54 pm

Alright, it's going to be set to 7:00 PM GMT || 2:00 PM EST || 11:00 AM PST.
Back to top Go down
EJ
Karma Caper
Karma Caper

Number of posts : 230

PostSubject: Re: The Wasting Elimination Tournament II   The Wasting Elimination Tournament II - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Mar 2015, 8:10 pm

Notice: Because the PST and EST time zones will be observing DST, beginning March 8th, the time for the GMT time zone will be 6:00 PM and not 7:00 PM. The times for the other two time zones will remain the SAME.
Back to top Go down
JackInTheBox
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
JackInTheBox

PostSubject: Re: The Wasting Elimination Tournament II   The Wasting Elimination Tournament II - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Mar 2015, 10:13 pm

Well I can't make that.
Back to top Go down
SinfulBliss
Mercenary
Mercenary
SinfulBliss
Number of posts : 1353

PostSubject: Re: The Wasting Elimination Tournament II   The Wasting Elimination Tournament II - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Mar 2015, 12:47 am

Blur wrote:
Does anyone from Group 4 want to swap with me?

If you have to do this to participate, I'll swap with you.
Back to top Go down
Toa
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
Toa

PostSubject: Re: The Wasting Elimination Tournament II   The Wasting Elimination Tournament II - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Mar 2015, 12:54 am

It's official; you both have officially swapped groups. Be sure to remember when you're due to play.
Back to top Go down
JackInTheBox
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
JackInTheBox

PostSubject: Re: The Wasting Elimination Tournament II   The Wasting Elimination Tournament II - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Mar 2015, 3:31 am

Thanks Demi. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SinfulBliss
Mercenary
Mercenary
SinfulBliss

PostSubject: Re: The Wasting Elimination Tournament II   The Wasting Elimination Tournament II - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Mar 2015, 12:56 am

No problem.

Also Toa, can you explain a bit more how this works? So, we play those 7 games, and the first one wasted is eliminated, right? So it doesn't matter what happens after that? If so, does that mean everyone should D/C after the first person is wasted, and move onto the next game?
Back to top Go down
Toa
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
Toa

PostSubject: Re: The Wasting Elimination Tournament II   The Wasting Elimination Tournament II - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Mar 2015, 1:00 am

SinfulBliss wrote:
No problem.

Also Toa, can you explain a bit more how this works? So, we play those 7 games, and the first one wasted is eliminated, right? So it doesn't matter what happens after that? If so, does that mean everyone should D/C after the first person is wasted, and move onto the next game?

Correct.

Everyone must disconnect after someone is wasted. That person is eliminated and cannot qualify to the next round.
Back to top Go down
SinfulBliss
Mercenary
Mercenary
SinfulBliss

PostSubject: Re: The Wasting Elimination Tournament II   The Wasting Elimination Tournament II - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Mar 2015, 9:30 pm

Anybody have a video for the first Group?
Back to top Go down
mystaaRS
Janitor
Janitor

Number of posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: The Wasting Elimination Tournament II   The Wasting Elimination Tournament II - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Mar 2015, 11:23 pm

SinfulBliss wrote:
Anybody have a video for the first Group?
I asked Ultimato if he did, but he didn't record it. I doubt anyone else has unluckily :/
Back to top Go down
Mute
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Mute
Number of posts : 2044

PostSubject: Re: The Wasting Elimination Tournament II   The Wasting Elimination Tournament II - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Mar 2015, 11:37 pm

All I know is that Loaf won, and that's all that counts.
Back to top Go down
Redline
Collector
Collector
Redline

PostSubject: Re: The Wasting Elimination Tournament II   The Wasting Elimination Tournament II - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Mar 2015, 4:39 pm

Just making sure this is happening in 20 mins, am i correct?
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Amateur
Amateur
Turbo
Number of posts : 65

PostSubject: Re: The Wasting Elimination Tournament II   The Wasting Elimination Tournament II - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Mar 2015, 5:08 pm

I think due to Daylight Savings, the second round is actually going to start at 1PM EST, not 12PM.
Back to top Go down
Redline
Collector
Collector
Redline

PostSubject: Re: The Wasting Elimination Tournament II   The Wasting Elimination Tournament II - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Mar 2015, 8:21 pm

Guess this isnt happening then..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wasting Elimination Tournament II   The Wasting Elimination Tournament II - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wasting Elimination Tournament II

View previous topic View next topic Back to top