AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

The Wasting Elimination Tournament II

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Platinum
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Platinum
Number of posts : 2188

The Wasting Elimination Tournament II - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wasting Elimination Tournament II   The Wasting Elimination Tournament II - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Apr 2015, 8:43 pm

Seabiscuit wrote:
ToaZuka wrote:
Phyrexian wrote:
Desire wrote:
I think Toa just wanted to move on from this. :/
If that was true, then he should have never started the tournament in the first place. Plus, this could have literally just taken 1 more day and been finished without this BS (Steam and me are on right now, and will probably be for another 5 hours or so).

If you're upset about it, then we can redo the finals (without Loaf), so you have a fair chance of winning.

Or we can redo every single group again. xD

I amma go with what dex said XD
Back to top Go down
Iridescent
King Of Fools
King Of Fools
Iridescent
Number of posts : 685

PostSubject: Re: The Wasting Elimination Tournament II   The Wasting Elimination Tournament II - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Apr 2015, 1:01 am

So, will we redo the finals?
Back to top Go down
Toa
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
Toa
Number of posts : 10527

PostSubject: Re: The Wasting Elimination Tournament II   The Wasting Elimination Tournament II - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Apr 2015, 1:30 am

Iridescent wrote:

Ask Phyrexian if he'd like to redo it this Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian
Number of posts : 3597

PostSubject: Re: The Wasting Elimination Tournament II   The Wasting Elimination Tournament II - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Apr 2015, 6:47 am

Censor wrote:
Iridescent wrote:

Both Steam and me are free this Saturday, although we might be warring Night Raid the same day. We should try to get this done the war.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PhyrexianNFM
Toa
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
Toa

PostSubject: Re: The Wasting Elimination Tournament II   The Wasting Elimination Tournament II - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Apr 2015, 4:06 pm

Phyrexian wrote:
Censor wrote:
Iridescent wrote:

Both Steam and me are free this Saturday, although we might be warring Night Raid the same day. We should try to get this done the war.

Alright. Then the finals will be redone Saturday, April 18th @ 3:00 PM EST || 12:00 PM PST || 8:00 PM GMT.
Back to top Go down
Xtream Rider
Noob
Noob
Xtream Rider
Number of posts : 2880

PostSubject: Re: The Wasting Elimination Tournament II   The Wasting Elimination Tournament II - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Apr 2015, 4:19 pm

Censor wrote:
Phyrexian wrote:
Censor wrote:
Iridescent wrote:

Alright. Then the finals will be redone Saturday, April 18th @ 3:00 PM EST || 12:00 PM PST || 8:00 PM GMT.

What? TOA, You redoing the Final?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi0XOL08GseULXMqqfbBsig
Toa
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
Toa

PostSubject: Re: The Wasting Elimination Tournament II   The Wasting Elimination Tournament II - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Apr 2015, 6:16 pm

Silver wrote:
Censor wrote:
Phyrexian wrote:
Censor wrote:
Iridescent wrote:

What? TOA, You redoing the Final?

Uhh... can't you read? Of course I am. Please stop asking obvious questions. Fail
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Harbinger
Number of posts : 2714

PostSubject: Re: The Wasting Elimination Tournament II   The Wasting Elimination Tournament II - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Apr 2015, 1:45 am

Censor wrote:
Phyrexian wrote:
Censor wrote:
Iridescent wrote:

Phy forgot to write "before" at the end of his post. Lastly, I already set our date to 3pm EST. I kindly ask you to either make it earlier (so it doesn't delay our war) or just postpone it.
Back to top Go down
Toa
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
Toa

PostSubject: Re: The Wasting Elimination Tournament II   The Wasting Elimination Tournament II - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Apr 2015, 1:46 am

DarkenedGlory wrote:
Censor wrote:
Phyrexian wrote:
Censor wrote:
Iridescent wrote:

Phy forgot to write "before" at the end of his post. Lastly, I already set our date to 3pm EST. I kindly ask you to either make it earlier (so it doesn't delay our war) or just postpone it.

Sure, no problem. Does 2:00 PM EST (same date) sound better?
Back to top Go down
Raza156
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Raza156
Number of posts : 2086

PostSubject: Re: The Wasting Elimination Tournament II   The Wasting Elimination Tournament II - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Apr 2015, 8:55 pm

Does the winner of the tournament get a chance to say anything? I mean, seriously -.-
Back to top Go down
http://www.rainymood.com
Toa
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
Toa

PostSubject: Re: The Wasting Elimination Tournament II   The Wasting Elimination Tournament II - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Apr 2015, 7:54 pm

Sorry for not showing up on Saturday. I had to go out somewhere.

Steam wrote:
Does the winner of the tournament get a chance to say anything? I mean, seriously -.-

Would you like to redo the finals, then?
Back to top Go down
Xtream Rider
Noob
Noob
Xtream Rider
Number of posts : 2880

PostSubject: Re: The Wasting Elimination Tournament II   The Wasting Elimination Tournament II - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Apr 2015, 5:42 pm

Censor wrote:
Sorry for not showing up on Saturday. I had to go out somewhere.

Steam wrote:

Would you like to redo the finals, then?

It'll be Great!
I'll record it this time.. Cool Guy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi0XOL08GseULXMqqfbBsig
Iridescent
King Of Fools
King Of Fools
Iridescent
Number of posts : 685

PostSubject: Re: The Wasting Elimination Tournament II   The Wasting Elimination Tournament II - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr 2015, 2:12 am

Since no one announced the new results, I'll be more than glad to post them.

1st: Steam
2nd: Phyrexian
3rd: Versatile

Good games.
Back to top Go down
Toa
Hidden Agenda
Hidden Agenda
Toa

PostSubject: Re: The Wasting Elimination Tournament II   The Wasting Elimination Tournament II - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr 2015, 2:19 am

Ah, sorry. I didn't have time to announce them myself. Thank you, Versatile.

Good work everyone, especially Steam (again XD). Better luck next time, though.
Back to top Go down
SinfulBliss
Mercenary
Mercenary
SinfulBliss
Number of posts : 1353

PostSubject: Re: The Wasting Elimination Tournament II   The Wasting Elimination Tournament II - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jul 2015, 6:38 am

Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wasting Elimination Tournament II   The Wasting Elimination Tournament II - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wasting Elimination Tournament II

View previous topic View next topic Back to top