AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
NFMhakker
Mercenary
Mercenary
NFMhakker
Number of posts : 1196

Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Oct 2011, 10:33 pm

i make the track easy but the AIs also think its easy so they tend to hunt you down.
Back to top Go down
NateZDR2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
NateZDR2
Number of posts : 1977

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Oct 2011, 11:15 pm

I make a track which is hard for the player but is in such a way easy for the AIs to waste you Twisted Evil
In other words, SoJ wasting MASHEEN.
Back to top Go down
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII
Number of posts : 933

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 9:56 am

hmm.. IP is right.. every one said that stage 6 was the most difficult.. but theres one thing i just dont get that is.... what kind of stages do you guys want really tough ones?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 12:26 pm

Dεsτrογεr wrote:
When i make a hard track all the cars get wasted :\

Send me the code via PM please..To see if it is true..

Anyways..How's progress?
Back to top Go down
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 2:49 pm

progress is good... the version shud be ready before december...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 2:50 pm

Wut..That's long..
Back to top Go down
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Nov 2011, 10:07 am

hmm... well now that IP has helped me fix sumthing, it might actually be complete within 20'th november... wich me luck... lets hope that everything ive planned works out great!
Back to top Go down
NateZDR2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
NateZDR2

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Nov 2011, 12:56 pm

Satan wrote:
Dεsτrογεr wrote:
When i make a hard track all the cars get wasted :\

Send me the code via PM please..To see if it is true..

Anyways..How's progress?
THe original track i based this off was actually a track by hakker, and the one im talking about now is my REalm of the KIng. You saw it in my tracks topic. The traps are deadly, its easy for AI to waste you on that stage due to AI.
Back to top Go down
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Nov 2011, 4:06 pm

i can add an image for each car in the selection screen so what imgs do u want? cool imgs of the car or imgs of drivers?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Nov 2011, 6:25 pm

Both?..

I hope's that possible..
Back to top Go down
NateZDR2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
NateZDR2

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Nov 2011, 6:42 pm

Stickmen representing the drivers would be nice...
Like, i could be a stick man holding a gun and satan have boobs be dancing or something... XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Nov 2011, 6:44 pm

I don't want to have boobs I want a picture of Lucifer and it says "Lucifer the fallen angel"
Back to top Go down
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Nov 2011, 2:08 pm

yes both is possible... its gonna look great ... expect a screenie of my new discovery! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Nov 2011, 8:12 am

This happens to be my new loading screen (YAY) --

Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 15 Aaloadscreen

Theres my veyron doing some cool stunts Very Happy

Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 15 Aaaaht

there's android 68 wasting my veyron Sad

Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 15 Aaaaaandroid

Back to top Go down
Idont
Noob
Noob
Idont
Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Nov 2011, 8:34 am

Wow that looks nice and fun! I cannot wait for it to come out too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Nov 2011, 9:58 am

Lucky13 wrote:

This happens to be my new loading screen (YAY) --

SNIPPE

I couldn't resist to say that with a click here and there and some java knowledge you can have that image cover the entire screen.
Back to top Go down
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Nov 2011, 11:11 am

i know... but i never actually thought of that... and thanks for suggesting Smile
Back to top Go down
masheen
Noob
Noob
masheen
Number of posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Nov 2011, 9:48 pm

if he did quit did he quit the forum our just the making of his version? and why did he!

Back to top Go down
DigitaLH2
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
DigitaLH2
Number of posts : 1105

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Nov 2011, 11:24 pm

I just played NFM jigoku beta which wolf sent me also lucky13 i like your java hack. How did u make in stage 5 say -El toro Enojado vs Xcutator-? also stage 6 is so hard it took me 5 tries and i won it by racing and vampyre cannot get wasted Sad
Back to top Go down
SamuraiX
Code Thief
SamuraiX
Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Nov 2011, 9:17 am

I'm still waiting for the final version!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Nov 2011, 5:04 pm

Dude..It's gonna take a while..Calm the **** down..
Back to top Go down
NateZDR2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
NateZDR2

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Nov 2011, 8:24 pm

Dammit... Stage 2 won't load Sad
Back to top Go down
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended
WolfInABox
Number of posts : 6926

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Nov 2011, 8:34 pm

Delete the first line in the track coding (set47) or something
Back to top Go down
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 4:36 pm

Jigoku Beta was a hell load of problems.. ill try to make the game smoother... in the meantime... a special announcement for my shonen's .. im thinking of place one of your pics in the car loading screen.. your pic means a cool pic of your face.. it doesnt matter how you click it.. who thinks this is a good idea?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 4:54 pm

It is sort of a good idea..but you will have problems with people not wanting to show thier face for many reasons so I think they should find a picture from google or make one that describes them..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition

View previous topic View next topic Back to top