AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII
Number of posts : 933

Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 5:01 pm

i gues that wud do too..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 5:03 pm

So what do you think what suit me?
Back to top Go down
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 5:09 pm

SHONENs>>> IVE GOT IT!! anime are cool Japanese cartoons with some effing cool charecters.. search em up.. and select your favorite..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 5:10 pm

Some anime are OK..But anime in the whole is just gay..
Back to top Go down
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended
WolfInABox
Number of posts : 6926

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 5:14 pm

Lucky XIII wrote:
SHONENs>>> IVE GOT IT!! anime are cool Japanese cartoons with some effing cool charecters.. search em up.. and select your favorite..

NONONONONONONONONO. NO.

Instead of selecting some gay anime pic, I have this as my pic: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 16 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6g7-tBhhDPwA2e7VN0t7fAFojsJxnhL7UYgaG9mzogF6Bq1zWAA
Back to top Go down
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Nov 2011, 10:03 am

hey wolf... do you think this is gay?
Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 16 Alphonseelric

tell me if you want it as your image..
Back to top Go down
NateZDR2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
NateZDR2
Number of posts : 1977

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Nov 2011, 10:19 am

I know that, its Alphonse from Fullmetal Alchemist XD
Anyway, here's my pic:
Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 16 733758b5c64b416775f78a8db3480c37
Back to top Go down
DigitaLH2
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
DigitaLH2
Number of posts : 1105

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Nov 2011, 4:36 pm

I want this pic Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 16 Naruto56as5 < its naruto! i like naruto! its my fav anime and thats alphone from Full Metal Alchomeist.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolf
King Of Fools
King Of Fools
DarkWolf
Number of posts : 723

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Nov 2011, 6:01 pm

TrolledInABox favoutrite image:
Spoiler:

mine:
Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 16 Random_7_icon1654
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Nov 2011, 8:58 pm

I still need to find a good one for mine..Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 3:08 pm

GUYS STOP!! NONE OF THE ABOVE IMAGES ARE EVIL! i feel like choking myself to death after laying my eyes on them! change them AT ONCE!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 4:55 pm

Lucky..Got any suggestions for me?
Back to top Go down
hackr7
Code Thief

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 7:13 pm

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 7:14 pm

Bye..And now gtfo..

Please read the rules here: https://aimgames.forummotion.com/t53-forum-rules
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Dec 2011, 11:36 pm

Lucky XIII wrote:
GUYS STOP!! NONE OF THE ABOVE IMAGES ARE EVIL! i feel like choking myself to death after laying my eyes on them! change them AT ONCE!

>_>

what is wrong with you? not EVERYbody likes anime.
(most BOYS hate it.)
Back to top Go down
Racer_Y
Amateur
Amateur
Racer_Y
Number of posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Dec 2011, 6:41 am

kaboom wrote:
Lucky XIII wrote:

>_>

(most BOYS hate it.)

Yeah me too! I hate anime. >.<
Back to top Go down
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Dec 2011, 2:38 pm

Racer_Y wrote:
kaboom wrote:
Lucky XIII wrote:

>_>

(most BOYS hate it.)

I didnt mean that... you dont have to give me anime pics.. but at least gimme something evil..
lets see so far you guys think the following things are devilish:

1. a stickman with a sword
2. Naruto
3. a wolf (< this is the best one yet .. lol)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Dec 2011, 2:41 pm

You got any for me?

I have no idea..
Back to top Go down
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 11:00 am

Jigoku edition has come to an absolute stand still cuz of a major roadblock .. ill try to see if i can fix it myself.... till then you guys have to wait.. remember patience is virtue...
Back to top Go down
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended
WolfInABox
Number of posts : 6926

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 2:45 pm

It must be my laziness (I'm the track maker and I got only 1 friggin' track done o.o)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 4:57 pm

How many tracks do you need doing?
Back to top Go down
NateZDR2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
NateZDR2
Number of posts : 1977

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 9:03 pm

Lucky XIII wrote:
Racer_Y wrote:
kaboom wrote:
Lucky XIII wrote:

>_>

(most BOYS hate it.)

I didnt mean that... you dont have to give me anime pics.. but at least gimme something evil..
lets see so far you guys think the following things are devilish:

1. a stickman with a sword
2. Naruto
3. a wolf (< this is the best one yet .. lol)
A stickman is far better than a suit of armor.
Case closed.
Back to top Go down
DigitaLH2
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
DigitaLH2
Number of posts : 1105

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 9:46 pm

YOU WANT EVIL?!!!!https://media.photobucket.com/image/Evil+ANime+/karin_032/EMO/EvilAnime3.png
Back to top Go down
ROADSTER34
Janitor
Janitor
ROADSTER34
Number of posts : 73

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 9:05 pm

When will u post this version? Because IM WATING.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 10:14 pm

Roadster..You won't get it you code stealer..End of..Now get the **** out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition

View previous topic View next topic Back to top