AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage

Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep 2011, 12:05 pm

Hmm... Fallen angel maybe?
Back to top Go down
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII
Number of posts : 933

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep 2011, 2:10 pm

gotcha...
Back to top Go down
NFMTester123
Code Thief

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep 2011, 5:38 pm

Sad Sad Sad Sad No more cars left... Hit the wall Hit the wall Hit the wall M4 Rifle EXPLODE M4 Rifle EXPLODE
Back to top Go down
NFMTester123
Code Thief

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep 2011, 5:39 pm

XD I forgot to tell you I wanted to be a driver!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep 2011, 5:44 pm

Stop double posting..Anyways, How's the progress?
Back to top Go down
Ten Graves
Mercenary
Mercenary
Ten Graves
Number of posts : 1262

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep 2011, 6:06 pm

Well, I think if Wolf finishes the extra pieces and the track, the beta will be done.
Back to top Go down
SamuraiX
Code Thief
SamuraiX
Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep 2011, 6:28 pm

I cant wait anymore to play the Jigoku version. I know that this gonna Rock the NFM lovers.Plz finish it fast. Evil or Very Mad Hit the wall Scream
And Best of luck Thumb up!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep 2011, 6:29 pm

Hmmm..Lucky 13 is this your friend?

If not..Then your not going to get it..Only for trusted uers only..
Back to top Go down
Rage007
Sp3c1al1s3d
Sp3c1al1s3d
Rage007
Number of posts : 3354

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 1:18 am

Satan wrote:
Hmmm..Lucky 13 is this your friend?

If not..Then your not going to get it..Only for trusted uers only..

Whats with all the rudeness these days? Honestly, if I went on a forum and I was new, I wouldn't want someone screaming NONO NO!

Shpeaking of which, Im kinda dead on this project
Back to top Go down
http://mablogisawesome.blogspot.com/
NFMhakker
Mercenary
Mercenary
NFMhakker
Number of posts : 1196

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 1:43 am

Lucky13 wrote:
GUYS!!! even after telling u all again and again, you forget to add your NAMES!! the name which you want to be visible on my storyline... but make it as close to your usernames as possible!

Rafa*numbers* : u didnt add your name neither did u say which car you wanted to drive!
but i guess since hakker took Vampyre the only one thats left for you is El toro Enojado.. but if you want that changed, tell me about it and i'll try to make the nacessary arrangements for your car!

NFMHakker: give me a name...

a name? like what? ill go with scorcher then...
Back to top Go down
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 8:04 am

yes satan... he is my friend... lol...

oh and announcement for all my drivers, you will obviously not be called DRIVERS in my version... Instead each of you will become a 'Jigoku Shonen' ! its a Japanese term for "HELL BOY"... cool or what? XD XD

and as for your names... think of something which merges both your username and one which goes with this version for example... rafa*numbers*'s name here could be -rafa666
and as for you NFMHakker, u could just go with Hakker or something cool attached to it
Praful picked the best name which goes with his car too - Lucifer..

and to the guy who apparently thought he had the 'coolest' name here (Coolnessawaits) THINK UP A LESS OBNOXIOUS NAME PLEASE! seriously! Coolnessawaits in HELL? not gonna work out buddy change it...

and as for the others who still wanna become a JIGOKU SHONEN (Hell boy), you all can still gimme your names.. but this time I WILL CHOOSE THE CAR YOU ARE GOING TO DRIVE!! (if thats possible ofcourse) but at the rate Coolnessawaits is going, i am ready to accept another driver in his place.. XD Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
NateZDR2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
NateZDR2
Number of posts : 1977

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 8:40 am

So, i am fine?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 10:03 am

Sorry maharshi..I didn't know..

Anyways, How much work is left to finish all of the version..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 11:18 am

Lucky13 wrote:
rafa*numbers*'s name here could be -rafa666

Great idea.
Back to top Go down
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 12:33 pm

yes UnknownX is good.. u dont need to change that..
and as for progress, the last track is being made by WIAB after which i will release Jigoku Beta..
Back to top Go down
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended
WolfInABox
Number of posts : 6926

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 1:41 pm

OH F*CK THE RELEASE DATE IS TODAY?

DANG-DANGIT!

I can only type with my left hand (right one got cut by a saw and it's pretty painful to move the hand quickly, it'll get better though, so don't worry).

i'll fnish the code ASAP...
Back to top Go down
NFMhakker
Mercenary
Mercenary
NFMhakker
Number of posts : 1196

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 4:27 pm

hmmm i dont really mind marashi if you change it into someone you want..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 5:11 pm

Good luck wolf..You need it..XD
Back to top Go down
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended
WolfInABox

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 6:04 pm

OH CRAP!

It got over the code limit again, so I must think of a different design VERY quickly, and I have 5 hours left! crap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 6:04 pm

Good luck again..Wink
Back to top Go down
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended
WolfInABox

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 7:28 pm

I sent Lucky13 a temporary track just for the sake of NFM Jig beta... I'm really busy now, plus my track making spirit has gone low again.
Back to top Go down
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 7:43 am

A temporary track which is OVER THE LIMIT! and unless I have the hack, I CANT PLAY IT!!
but wait.... How did you make a track which crosses the limit in the first place?
i thought you didnt have the stage limit hack!
Back to top Go down
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended
WolfInABox

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 12:53 pm

Over the limit? IT ISN'T OVER THE LIMIT. It works perfectly for NFP2 without a limit hack.
Back to top Go down
NateZDR2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
NateZDR2
Number of posts : 1977

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 1:25 pm

maybe its the trackers... Question Sometimes when it says the internet has been lost, its because of the trackers. I made a track, 1kbs and it said the internet had been lost. But i put in a hacked trackers, and it worked... Razz
Back to top Go down
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 4:17 pm

hmm.. can u give me the "hacked" trackers through PM? if so then please do it fast!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition

View previous topic View next topic Back to top