AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended
WolfInABox
Number of posts : 6926

Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 4:34 pm

http://hotfile.com/dl/131118683/c702d8f/Trackers_by_Wolf.zip.html

Here is the NFP2 one.
Back to top Go down
NateZDR2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
NateZDR2
Number of posts : 1977

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 5:46 pm

Heres mine: Trackers.class
(azri sent it to me)
Back to top Go down
NFMTester123
Code Thief

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 8:06 pm

Very Happy Can I have a link too?
Back to top Go down
NateZDR2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
NateZDR2

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 8:08 pm

a link what? How do we know youre just a fvcking code thief?
Im not being harsh, but its the rules.
And if you want the link to trackers, i doubt you know how to hack NFM.
Back to top Go down
NFMTester123
Code Thief

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 8:12 pm

Disgusted. I'm not really a code theif. I don't want the link to trackers, I can't hack NFM, I'm just asking.
Back to top Go down
NateZDR2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
NateZDR2

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 8:17 pm

We know, but, of course, we never know the truth. We may be mistaken, but better safe than sorry.
You dont know how many code thiefs there are out there.
Back to top Go down
NFMTester123
Code Thief

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 8:33 pm

I'm really not a code thief! For real! I don't get it with codes. (cause I'm new) "Code Thief" is a rank for starters!!!

Say, what is a code? scratch
Back to top Go down
NateZDR2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
NateZDR2

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 8:34 pm

Ok, what about stop posting here, and raise your post count by posting in other topics and get known around the forum, so you will be trusted!
Back to top Go down
NFMTester123
Code Thief

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 8:37 pm

Ok! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended
WolfInABox

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 8:46 pm

And learn how to hack NFM by yourself.
Back to top Go down
NFMhakker
Mercenary
Mercenary
NFMhakker
Number of posts : 1196

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Oct 2011, 2:12 am

NFMTester123 wrote:
I'm really not a code thief! For real! I don't get it with codes. (cause I'm new) "Code Thief" is a rank for starters!!!

Say, what is a code? scratch

a code is what the game reads in which case the track code is where the game reads where you put the track pieces...
Back to top Go down
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII
Number of posts : 933

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 10:24 am

JIGOKU EDITION BETA WILL OFFICIALLY BE RELEASED TOMORROW....

NO MORE POSTPONING OF THE DATE...

and again... the beta will be given to the names on page 3 along with chaosgrave10 (forgot to add his name)

This beta edition will not have the storyline cuz to include storylines i have to also include drivers which i wanna save for the main version..

Hope u guys like it... currently playing Jigoku over and over again to find bugs in the game..

AND IMPORTANT: none of the tracks in my version are my own ..
Back to top Go down
Ten Graves
Mercenary
Mercenary
Ten Graves
Number of posts : 1262

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 10:26 am

Will it be Pm'd?
Back to top Go down
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 10:30 am

yes.. to all those names in page 3..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 2:28 pm

My name is not in the list... Can I has this version?
Back to top Go down
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 12:03 pm

yes .. you can also recieve this version
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 12:11 pm

I guess this should be... Tomorrow of yesterday... SO RELEASE IT! For the people on different timezones, ya 'now.

Just kidding.

Hope it gets released. I wanna try it Wink
Back to top Go down
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 12:23 pm

the different time zones is what gets me confused.... but yes as i promised Jigoku will be released today .. just let that lazy wolf come online i need to work out some stuff with him and then Jigoku will be ON AIR.. Wink...
btw guys.. in India there are 9 very special nights for bengalis.. the famous Durga Puja is celebrated on the last 5 nights.. today is the sevent day or Saptami .. so "SHUBHA SAPTAMI" guys... these days I'm extremely busy .. going out with friends and family WHENEVER POSSIBLE! so dont kill me if Jigoku is accidentally released tomorrow ..
Back to top Go down
Rage007
Sp3c1al1s3d
Sp3c1al1s3d
Rage007
Number of posts : 3354

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 12:44 pm

Lucky13 wrote:
the different time zones is what gets me confused.... but yes as i promised Jigoku will be released today .. just let that lazy wolf come online i need to work out some stuff with him and then Jigoku will be ON AIR.. Wink...
btw guys.. in India there are 9 very special nights for bengalis.. the famous Durga Puja is celebrated on the last 5 nights.. today is the sevent day or Saptami .. so "SHUBHA SAPTAMI" guys... these days I'm extremely busy .. going out with friends and family WHENEVER POSSIBLE! so dont kill me if Jigoku is accidentally released tomorrow ..

Yea, I have to do that. Problem is, its not enough for me to skip school.
Back to top Go down
http://mablogisawesome.blogspot.com/
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 12:55 pm

get ready to get bowled over guys.. some pre release screen shots are coming up!
Back to top Go down
NateZDR2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
NateZDR2

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 1:25 pm

ZOMG! i cant freaking wait!
Back to top Go down
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 2:16 pm

here u go guys.. a glimpse of HELL

here we have Vampyre in AREA 1 : Hell's Gate

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/194/jigshot.png/

and over here we have metal scar in stage 7 : A Road to Somewhere

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/535/js2.png/

JIGOKU BETA WILL BE RELEASED AFTER 2 HOURS APPROX
Back to top Go down
Aero
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Aero
Number of posts : 2910

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 2:42 pm

they look great!!!!
Back to top Go down
NateZDR2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
NateZDR2

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 4:41 pm

noooooooooo
i wont be able to play until about 6:00 Sad
Back to top Go down
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended
WolfInABox

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 4:45 pm

Quote :
just let that lazy wolf come online

Huh? I've been working out hard lately. Versions plus school. Anyway, I'm online.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition

View previous topic View next topic Back to top