AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
NFMhakker
Mercenary
Mercenary
NFMhakker
Number of posts : 1196

Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Oct 2011, 3:50 am

nfmlevelhacker2 wrote:
Sad nobody loves my tracks thats not fair...

what do you mean? LOL. what tracks did you make exactly?
scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
A9
Mercenary
Mercenary
A9
Number of posts : 1415

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Oct 2011, 3:51 am

nfmlevelhacker2 wrote:
Sad nobody loves my tracks thats not fair...

Hey, I loved your tracks. Especially the ones you've made for me before. You're a good track maker indeed. Thumb up!

Lucky13 wrote:
actually azri ... jigs track progress is fine.. IP is helping me a lot... although some tracks does need to be recreated....
oh btw guys jig will have two street tracks (iff i manage to perform the track limit hack)
these tracks will be made by me..

Oh, okay then. So do want my help or not? Ehh??
Back to top Go down
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII
Number of posts : 933

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Oct 2011, 9:54 am

i wanted to do that but no... it wud make this version look sorta cramped.... but you'll love the new java hacks i did.. Smile
Back to top Go down
RickoDid
Noob
Noob
RickoDid
Number of posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Oct 2011, 1:28 pm

I have a track called Die. Wanna send you one?
Its lame,tight space, and have 100 laps, get out of the tight space and get to the checkpoint and stay there. Its really frustrating =D
Edit:I can making it dark and it will only light up what is in front on you =D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Oct 2011, 4:49 pm

We don't need codes..Now gtfo.
Back to top Go down
DigitaLH2
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
DigitaLH2
Number of posts : 1105

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Oct 2011, 9:55 pm

Hey satan! you are back! Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
NFMhakker
Mercenary
Mercenary
NFMhakker
Number of posts : 1196

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011, 3:13 am

100 laps? now we want our audience to FINISH the game! not run around forever!
Back to top Go down
zannder
Amateur
Amateur
zannder
Number of posts : 66

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011, 4:15 am

if you want help on colouring you can have set10's hellish colour
Back to top Go down
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011, 8:11 am

@Azri : hmm for the time being i dont need any new track makers (I HAVE 6 TRACK MAKERS!! lol) but if i do need help with the ones im making, i'll be sure to inform you... thanks for asking! Very Happy

@RickoDiD: no tracks required.. but thanks for offering ..

@satan: i knew you were'nt going anywhere.... lol.... Smile

@nfmlevelhacker2: dude your tracks are really good.... but for some stupid reason, i cant play them... will ask WIAB.....
Back to top Go down
RickoDid
Noob
Noob
RickoDid

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011, 8:23 am

I still don't know when the game is gonna be released, i read everything yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011, 8:30 am

hmmm... i havent thought out a date yet ...
Back to top Go down
RickoDid
Noob
Noob
RickoDid

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011, 8:33 am

Still,I wanna try out the main version when its released Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011, 8:39 am

umm.. well.. uhhh...... im not entirely sure wether i can give it to you... sorry but i dont know you... and this version has one of my best cars... but still if its some consolation then Ill ask WIAB about it.. he's co creator..
Back to top Go down
RickoDid
Noob
Noob
RickoDid

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011, 8:43 am

ohh ok sorry for bumping this topic XD
Back to top Go down
DigitaLH2
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
DigitaLH2
Number of posts : 1105

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011, 9:33 pm

THUNDER THUNDER THUNDERCATS OHHHHHH!!!!! WIAB what track are we making next?

Lucky13 wrote:
umm.. well.. uhhh...... im not entirely sure wether i can give it to you... sorry but i dont know you... and this version has one of my best cars... but still if its some consolation then Ill ask WIAB about it.. he's co creator..

im not co creator no more? Sad
Back to top Go down
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended
WolfInABox
Number of posts : 6926

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011, 9:58 pm

I returned. Anyways..

RickoDid seems to be good enough to get Jig, but for total safety he should try more hacking NFM. Once people get the hang of completely hacking NFM, they can be pretty much trusted.
Back to top Go down
RickoDid
Noob
Noob
RickoDid

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Oct 2011, 9:21 am

WolfInABox wrote:
I returned. Anyways..

RickoDid seems to be good enough to get Jig, but for total safety he should try more hacking NFM. Once people get the hang of completely hacking NFM, they can be pretty much trusted.
I'n am a noob in Java hacking,but I am good at mixing stuffs but they can turn out to be a glitch and i cant fix them bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended
WolfInABox

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Oct 2011, 10:31 am

If you promise to never give out any contents of Jigoku, then you can get it.
Back to top Go down
RickoDid
Noob
Noob
RickoDid

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Oct 2011, 10:44 am

I won't
even if I wannna steal =/
Back to top Go down
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended
WolfInABox

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Oct 2011, 10:54 am

Lucky, you can add him to the list for now.
Back to top Go down
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Oct 2011, 11:18 am

gotcha wolfie.. anyway... Attention Track Makers...

since my Bugatti Veyron is now Max Revenge, i need you to make stage 2 real tough... same for all the other stages where cars are gonna be released ... so basically we need to remake the following stages:
2,4,6,8, 10 (This stage needs to be the toughest of the lot!).... stage 11 and stage 1 will be street stages but i think i can make these.... thats it!
Back to top Go down
NateZDR2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
NateZDR2
Number of posts : 1977

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Oct 2011, 4:09 pm

You want deadly? you dan borrow my THe King's Realm when its done and you can rename it...
Back to top Go down
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Oct 2011, 12:05 pm

thanks destroyer... and guess what? i finished the first part of my storyline ... sounds scary Smile
Back to top Go down
InhumanPwnage
Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 14 Meltgr10
"MeltGreen" stars
InhumanPwnage
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Oct 2011, 12:41 pm

Notice to all track makers, something I've been meaning to say, ever since I played the Beta:

Lucky13 wrote:
remake the following stages:
2,4,6,8, 10 (This stage needs to be the toughest of the lot!).... stage 11 and stage 1 will be street stages but i think i can make these.... thats it!

None of the stages I made need a remake (one's in bold). The cars are too weak to need a difficulty enhancement, not to mention stage 3 and 2 had too much sh!t and useless spikes in them. Sure they're fun to make, but are then empty on the side lines... that's not a good thing.

The base design is everything, not what you're going to put in it. Therefore, there doesn't need to be stuff on every single road piece, just let it all flow smoothly, then draw it's meaning out by "making it difficult".

NEVER RELY ON THE TRACK TO MAKE THINGS DIFFICULT FOR THE PLAYER. Don't forget the computers, why are they in the game in the first place, god damn it? As long as the computers don't screw up, the track isn't cluttered with rubbish (spikes everywhere), it's filled up, and the main idea is there, then it's good!

~IP
Back to top Go down
http://www.dreamhunt.net
NateZDR2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
NateZDR2
Number of posts : 1977

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Oct 2011, 6:57 pm

When i make a hard track all the cars get wasted :\
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition

View previous topic View next topic Back to top