AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
A9
Mercenary
Mercenary
A9
Number of posts : 1415

Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jun 2012, 5:30 pm

Lucky XIII wrote:
get the war drums ready!
the hour’s gettin closer and closer ..
unleash the dogs of hell!
Jigoku will be released exactly two hours time.. may chaos reign over aim ! Twisted Evil

OMG My sh*t is coming out. And Jigoku is coming out along at the same time. What a coincidence. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Phyrexian
True Gamer
True Gamer
Phyrexian
Number of posts : 3597

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jun 2012, 6:40 pm

Lucky XIII wrote:
|||| TO BE RELEASED ON 13th JUNE 2012!!!!! ||||

hmm... okey... except 13th of June was 17 days ago...

Lucky XIII wrote:
get the war drums ready!
the hour’s gettin closer and closer ..
unleash the dogs of hell!
Jigoku will be released exactly two hours time.. may chaos reign over aim ! Twisted Evil

already 3 hours have passed since you said that...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PhyrexianNFM
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII
Number of posts : 933

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jun 2012, 7:21 pm

haha.. sorry my sis is the internet .. I'm online via mobile.. be online soon
Back to top Go down
InhumanPwnage
Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 22 Meltgr10
"MeltGreen" stars
InhumanPwnage
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Jul 2012, 9:01 pm

NFM Jigoku has been delayed till tomorrow, Monday 2nd July for it's official release.

This is no joke, there was a mishap and 2nd plans.

So yeah, if you enjoyed NFM MDX v2, you will enjoy this too!

~IP
Back to top Go down
http://www.dreamhunt.net

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Jul 2012, 9:05 pm

Thanks for the info IP, Seems like I can wait for this since I've got MDX v2.

Anyways, I'm pretty Jigoku is gonna be great!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Jul 2012, 9:35 pm

NFM Jigoku, NFM MDX v2 and NFMM Track Maker? Santa must have come early. Razz

Excellent work guys! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Freeze Zooka
Royalty
Royalty
Freeze Zooka
Number of posts : 6367

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Jul 2012, 11:52 pm

^ What he said.

Christmas came early. GL on NFM Jigoku! Lucky your an artist. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jul 2012, 12:15 am

Track maker is out? Anyway I cant wait for Jigoku I bet its gonna be awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
Mike458
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
Mike458
Number of posts : 1060

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jul 2012, 3:26 am

Less than 24 hours to the official release! I can't wait! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy YAYZ
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jul 2012, 10:40 pm

OMG the wait is eating meh alive (already beat MDX V2)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jul 2012, 6:00 am

Its not done yet? I thought it was supposed to come out today
Back to top Go down
Psychopsilocybin
Cynically Insane
Cynically Insane
Psychopsilocybin
Number of posts : 21554

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jul 2012, 6:09 am

I hope Jigoku will be worth long wait. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mike458
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
Mike458

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jul 2012, 9:34 pm

Is it done yet? This has been a loooong wait. Can't wait to see the finished product! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Jul 2012, 9:46 am

Jigoku was supposed to come out 4 days ago WHAT HAPPENED LUCKY DID YOU DIE?
Back to top Go down
Psychopsilocybin
Cynically Insane
Cynically Insane
Psychopsilocybin
Number of posts : 21554

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Jul 2012, 3:53 pm

He's got some bugs to work out on it. He'll try and fix it and release it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Flame
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
Flame
Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Jul 2012, 8:44 pm

i guess its out
Back to top Go down
Mike458
Computer Freak
Computer Freak
Mike458

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Jul 2012, 8:59 pm

Superunknown wrote:
He's got some bugs to work out on it. He'll try and fix it and release it. Smile

FireNinja and Edy, PLEASE LOOK at what Ataraxia said. Fail
Back to top Go down
Flame
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
Flame

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 9:13 am

oh.. ok i understeand
Back to top Go down
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 9:45 pm

guys i understand that Jigoku is taking unusually more time.. but trust me this is gonna be worth it.. all i ask for is a little time.. please bear with me.. there will be no fake promises anymore... instead i'll make sure that the next release date will be the final one.. Smile also, edy... you broke the 5 word minimum rule in your last post... please dont do that on my topic..
Back to top Go down
Flame
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
Flame

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Jul 2012, 8:29 am

ok.. im sory for breaking the ALL HAIL! RUELS ALL HAIL!
Back to top Go down
FireSpirit
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
FireSpirit
Number of posts : 607

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Jul 2012, 2:55 pm

Good luck lucky. I expect this to be great game
Back to top Go down
DragShot
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
DragShot
Number of posts : 884

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Jul 2012, 7:02 pm

Nice Nfm-mod. I'll be waiting for it.
Back to top Go down
http://dragshot.webcindario.com/software
Lucky XIII
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Lucky XIII

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jul 2012, 2:21 pm

again, THIS VERSION WILL NOT BE PUBLIC ! regardless off the no. of request's asking of to do so..
keep your eyes peeled.. jig will be released real soon.. everything is finished.. all that remains are a few touch up's which are being applied by IP... it's a pleasure workin with him .. hope I get similar opportunities in the future.. so thank you InhumanPwnage .. for putting up with my eccentricity and helping me finish this awesome version Razz
~L XIII
Back to top Go down
DragShot
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
DragShot
Number of posts : 884

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jul 2012, 9:17 pm

Lucky XIII wrote:
again, THIS VERSION WILL NOT BE PUBLIC ! regardless off the no. of request's asking of to do so..
keep your eyes peeled.. jig will be released real soon.. everything is finished.. all that remains are a few touch up's which are being applied by IP... it's a pleasure workin with him .. hope I get similar opportunities in the future.. so thank you InhumanPwnage .. for putting up with my eccentricity and helping me finish this awesome version Razz
~L XIII

So... we have to ask you directly by PM, right? :\
Back to top Go down
http://dragshot.webcindario.com/software

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jul 2012, 9:38 pm

No, he will give it to people he trusts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition   Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need for Madness: Jigoku Edition

View previous topic View next topic Back to top