AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Multiplayer Ranks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Zee
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
Zee
Number of posts : 1662

Multiplayer Ranks - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Aug 2012, 8:59 am

Steam, Y U NO LET ME DO MONSTAA WASTING WITH YOU LAST NIGHT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Aug 2012, 4:54 pm

When Ill get a chance, I will, dont rage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Aug 2012, 10:11 pm

Demise I would like to be removed from multiplayer ranks.

So you can have my confusion in an illusion rank

and I would like to give Turbo both Dances with Monsters and Paninaro Caninaro let's fly
Back to top Go down
Freeze Zooka
Royalty
Royalty
Freeze Zooka
Number of posts : 6367

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Aug 2012, 11:53 pm

Wha!? Good bye Prayers, wish you luck. I challenge AB for Lead Oxidewasting...
Back to top Go down
Afterburn
Limited Divinity
Limited Divinity
Afterburn
Number of posts : 2359

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Aug 2012, 11:59 pm

Frikishzooka wrote:
Wha!? Good bye Prayers, wish you luck. I challenge AB for Lead Oxidewasting...
Dude, i don't have the wasting rank, i have the racing one.
Back to top Go down
Scorcher
Young Owner
Young Owner
Scorcher
Number of posts : 384

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Aug 2012, 4:08 am

I challenge Steam to Kool Kat wasting.
Back to top Go down
RadicalRacer
Psychogenic
Psychogenic
RadicalRacer
Number of posts : 1490

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Aug 2012, 4:13 am

I'll go the Prayers way and give the my ranks too.

Open ranks:

Garden of the King (Stage 7 NFM2)

Twisted Revenge (Stage 4 NFM2)
Back to top Go down
Scorcher
Young Owner
Young Owner
Scorcher
Number of posts : 384

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Aug 2012, 4:27 am

I'll have Garden Of the King.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Aug 2012, 6:44 am

Why is everyone giving up there ranks? Oh well...here goes nothing...I give my NFM stage 1 rank to ummm....lemme think...Ah, Ill give it to Razor (Psychic).

Done.
Back to top Go down
Freeze Zooka
Royalty
Royalty
Freeze Zooka

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Aug 2012, 2:15 pm

Oh yeah. Razz I challenge AB for LO racing. XD I lost track... Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Aug 2012, 3:18 pm

Raza156 wrote:
Why is everyone giving up there ranks? Oh well...here goes nothing...I give my NFM stage 1 rank to ummm....lemme think...Ah, Ill give it to Razor (Psychic).

Done.

Fail

Back to top Go down
Wasted
Game Reaper
Game Reaper
Wasted
Number of posts : 823

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Aug 2012, 3:32 pm

MUAHAHAHAHAH I'M BACK Razz Imma claim Twisted Revenge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Aug 2012, 4:11 pm

LOL at your Fail prayers.
Back to top Go down
X-Metal
Limited Divinity
Limited Divinity
X-Metal
Number of posts : 2419

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Aug 2012, 5:35 pm

I challenge 10thgrave or whoever is the holder of custom waster rank Razz

Server: Avenger

Room: AV.5

Time: 3:00 PM ^_^ (California time)

Day: Whenever possible
Back to top Go down
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Aug 2012, 5:47 am

Wew wew wew, I challenge r24 for SOJ wasting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Aug 2012, 6:09 am

Raza156 wrote:
Wew wew wew, I challenge r24 for SOJ wasting

r24 is super inactive... Was almost never on ever since mods were removed from nfmm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Aug 2012, 6:43 am

I challenged R24 recently and he still hasn't responded. I'll remove him soon, don't worry.

Lots of ranks being given away huh? =/ Well, sorry to hear that guys. I really think NFMM ranks is better with a widespread. Not sure why everyone's giving stuff away Razz

But alright then, I'll update as soon as possible. Sorry for the delay, this new school knows how to keep us busy... Thanks for your patience (comp's been broken too, explains me missing Madness Day).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Aug 2012, 7:03 am

Steam, you have been avoiding defending yet somehow can conveniently gain ranks too. You need to defend every rank you've been challenged for previously before you take one more rank.

I've been leinent on defending since some people are busy with things and can't be on all the time (like me), but gaining ranks proves you do have time to play NFMM, so you should have time to defend.

This rule is special for you and you only, since you've had numerous complaints against you for avoiding challenges.

~SB
Back to top Go down
Freeze Zooka
Royalty
Royalty
Freeze Zooka

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Aug 2012, 7:17 am

Y U NO GIVE ME RANKS ANYBODY. Sad
Back to top Go down
Afterburn
Limited Divinity
Limited Divinity
Afterburn
Number of posts : 2359

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Aug 2012, 8:58 am

I defended my LO Racing rank against FreakishZombie (FrikishZooka); score was 2-0:

Match 1:
Spoiler:

Match 2 (Zooka DCed):
Spoiler:

Match 3:
Spoiler:

Good try zooka, although you was lagging and teleporting in both servers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Aug 2012, 8:59 am

WHAT THE ****? DUDE NO ******* PERSON CHALLENGED ME WHEN I WAS ONLINE! VELOCITY CHALLENGED ME. I ACCEPTED HIS CHALLENGE AND THEN HE HAD TO GO DUE TO SOME ******* REASON, THATS NOT MY PROBLEM NOW, I HAVE A ******* LIFE, IM NOT ON ALWAYS, I WAS SEARCHING YOU THIS WHOLE WEEKEND BUT YOU WERENT HERE. AND PLZ TELL ME THE COMPLAINTS? Only velo is complaining and that too because he himself had to go. Dont ******* try to make excuses with me now. And for prayers, he NEVER challenged me for anything. Mind what you say dudes.

PM me if you want to challenge me so badly. I dont see these ranks always. Effin lies.

And as for you scrocher, whenever you see me online, we'll do KK wasting.
Back to top Go down
Freeze Zooka
Royalty
Royalty
Freeze Zooka

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Aug 2012, 9:28 am

Dafuq Steam, WTH is wrong with you? Don't be, "LIEK A BAWS"... There are people that are busy with life. Don't just tell them, I WANNA CHALLENGE YOU. GO TO NFMM NOW. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH. DON'T YOU HAVE A LIFE BESIDES COMPUTER? -.- Ugh, I'd like to challenge Turbo for Formula 7 racin'.

Double post (NOT ANYMORE ~ SINFUL): I'mma claim, Garden of the King (Stage 7 NFM2)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Aug 2012, 1:21 pm

Ok, so far I have these challenges:

Demise and Velocity: Dr Monstaa Wasting
Scorcher: Kool Kat wasting

If anyone else wants any of my ranks, challenge me now. It would be easy for me to know then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Aug 2012, 2:40 pm

Raza no one said I challenged you... also you should know the rules by now..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Aug 2012, 6:03 pm

Defended My Dr Monstaa wasting rank against Velocity

https://imgur.com/Ot1K5

https://imgur.com/CF2pP

I told you,
"they have come, and fallen, just like you will babe"

Twisted Evil

ggs still.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ranks   Multiplayer Ranks - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down