AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage

~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jan 2013, 8:54 am

I would like to Challenge Frikish for Lavita Crab wasting. Also, I have no pending challenges. Already defended my WC rank against Champion.

I asked Koner1 about his ranks. He states that he no longer wants to be the part of them. Which leads to his ranks being back to the status of "unclaimed." I would like to claim Lavita crab racing. You can ask Koner1 if you want.

Edit:
I claim the "Chill Out" stage rank. Screenys as follows:

http://prntscr.com/p1gsp

http://prntscr.com/p1fsb

~Steam
Back to top Go down
Big Jilm
System Failure
System Failure
Big Jilm
Number of posts : 13384

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jan 2013, 6:49 pm

Yes, as Raza said, I'm leaving the ranks. It's better to hear it from me.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/koner1ssite/

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jan 2013, 9:02 pm

Updated Raza with the La Vita Crab racing rank. However, Frikishzooka currently owns Chill Out sub, so beating Phyrexian for it is useless (however, if you win the sub rank then you can challenge Phy).

PM Frikish, because I don't think he checks this topic.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Dex
Half Life
Half Life

Number of posts : 1770

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jan 2013, 4:59 am

I challenge Champion, to Lead Oxide wasting. This my first legit challenge.

I will be on NFMM, on Fridays between 5:00PM and 8:00PM GMT - 6:00 in Avenger. The rank-holder can find me as Dexterity, unless he wishes to go against my challenge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jan 2013, 5:35 pm

<object data=http://metatron.forumotion.co.uk/h6-sigmapiecars width="350" height="350"> <embed src=http://metatron.forumotion.co.uk/h6-sigmapiecars width="350" height="350"> </embed> Error: Embedded data could not be displayed. </object>

Enjoy.

~ Mac.

Last edited by Mac OS X on Mon 14 Jan 2013, 6:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
BlackBird
Ascended
Ascended
BlackBird
Number of posts : 6884

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jan 2013, 5:37 pm

What the hax Mac r u doing?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jan 2013, 5:38 pm

Making pie charts (aww yeah). Very Happy

~ Mac.
Back to top Go down
BlackBird
Ascended
Ascended
BlackBird

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jan 2013, 5:42 pm

What's dat 4?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jan 2013, 5:48 pm

To show how many ranks people have. Smile

~ Mac.
Back to top Go down
tornadoshark
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
tornadoshark
Number of posts : 2163

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jan 2013, 6:30 pm

I want to challenge Scorcher for Garden Of King.

Btw forgot to post this, champ won Centrifugal rush under water. he dced once. score was 2-1.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2013, 6:07 pm

Would like to claim Max Revenge racing rank and "Ghost and magic" stage rank as koner said he no part of ranks anymore. Tell me if I can claim them both? As technically, they're "unclaimed."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2013, 11:45 pm

Updated Champion with the Centrifugal Rush rank, Raza with the Ghosts and Magic stage, and Raza with the Max Revenge racing. Thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jan 2013, 11:52 am

The Monstaa wasting challenge is yet to be done with turbo. And I just realized a strange thingy. I'd like to Challenge Turbo for the "Overall best racer" rank aswell. (And I have no pending challenges to be done currently.)

Thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jan 2013, 6:31 am

Spoiler:

Happy now? Hot damn. Challenges accepted. (From both Steam/Demise) Also, I'll challenge Raza for "He Is Coming For You Next." Probably next weekend, seeing as I'll be occupied this weekend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jan 2013, 6:33 am

Updated Turbo with Monstaa wasting.
Back to top Go down
Wake
Half Life
Half Life
Wake
Number of posts : 1764

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jan 2013, 7:07 am

(Once my NFMM gets back up and running...) I'd like to challenge Turbo for the "Dances With Monsters" track rank once my comp stops spamming a buttload of object errors...

In the meantime, I'd like to claim the 'Arrested By The Man' track rank.

~Shady_Wolf, Signing Out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jan 2013, 8:49 am

There is one thing I would like to share in the ranks.

If you win a rank, it's you're duty to defend it, and defend it accordingly keeping the rules in mind. Don't try to avoid challenges and waste significant amount of time simply because you think you'll lose the rank. As someone lost the rank to you too in the beginning, so that doesn't make you any different from him when you're defending it.

Don't make lame excuses. Don't misjudge your opponent. Don't try to troll, or bullshit your way out of a challenge. This is what makes the ranks boring, and takes the life out of them. There is no limit of how many ranks you can have at a time, so keep trying if you want a specific rank, but do not avoid, or in current case, "run away" from challenge.
It does take the life out of the ranks. If you're challenged, defend it whenever you see your opponent online. This is what the ranks are. Take them seriously, or don't get involved in them at all.

~Steam
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jan 2013, 9:12 pm

Updated Silver_Star with Arrested by the Man.

I agree that if a rank holder has a rank and is on NFMM, he should always be 100% ready to do a challenge if he's able. People make too big a deal out of losing a rank. If you lose it all you have to do is challenge for it a week later and win it back. No big deal.
Back to top Go down
Ten Graves
Mercenary
Mercenary
Ten Graves
Number of posts : 1262

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jan 2013, 11:31 pm

I like to resign from the ranks because I don't really have much interest in it anymore, so Turbo can get the custom wasting rank and my Stage 9 rank can go to Zee.
Back to top Go down
Psychic
Nu Radical
Nu Radical
Psychic
Number of posts : 3023

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013, 10:19 am

lol, I knew it'd come to this.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walliice
BlackBird
Ascended
Ascended
BlackBird

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013, 10:53 am

SB,I have a small idea:If a rank holder is inactive for 3 months,a sub rank will be added.Because I challenged r24 for SOJ wasting long ago already,but he didn't reply me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013, 7:26 pm

Updated Turbo with Custom Waster, Qwert232345 with Sword of Justice wasting, and Velocity with 10th's NFM2 Stage 9 rank as a gift.
Back to top Go down
tornadoshark
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
tornadoshark
Number of posts : 2163

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013, 10:26 pm

I'll challenge Champ for the TS wasting
Back to top Go down
Champion
Amateur
Amateur

Number of posts : 68

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jan 2013, 4:16 am

i want to challenge Demise for R1 wasting rank
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jan 2013, 7:23 am

I defend my R1 wasting rank from Champion. Screenies below.

Match 1:
Spoiler:

Match 2:
Spoiler:

Match 3:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)   ~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks) - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~~~ Sigma ~~~ (Multiplayer Ranks)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top