AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Welcome to the AIM Forums, the first Forum to ever be dedicated to Need For Madness!

To post a message/topic on the forums, you must REGISTER.

To REGISTER, click on the Button at the bottom of this message, or else at the top of the page. Without a user on these forums, you can only view some forums available to the public.

Have Fun and Feel free to ask/post anything here NFM related, or else just to chat. We have a chat-room at the bottom of this page, for only registered users to chat on though.
AIM Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official AIM Games Forums

HomeRegisterLog in
Announcements:
HTML has been disabled. I have been kind enough to allow customising of posts, but I guess it's either freedom or no freedom at all.
I am lazy to do Forum Awards this year.

Share | 

Anything Related to NFMM

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended
WolfInABox
Number of posts : 6926

Anything Related to NFMM - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anything Related to NFMM   Anything Related to NFMM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Sep 2011, 1:22 pm

Azri965 wrote:
And I hope that Omar would make "Stage Maker" and "Car Maker" without using codes somehow.

There should be like one option is to make 'em without codes and second one that you insert the code and the track/car will appear
Back to top Go down
A9
Mercenary
Mercenary
A9
Number of posts : 1415

PostSubject: Re: Anything Related to NFMM   Anything Related to NFMM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Sep 2011, 1:51 pm

Yeah, if it was me that is NFMM, I would make boxes and when we click on each box, "Select Track Piece" will appears. Then we use keyboards to type or control the rotation.
Back to top Go down
NFMhakker
Mercenary
Mercenary
NFMhakker
Number of posts : 1196

PostSubject: Re: Anything Related to NFMM   Anything Related to NFMM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Sep 2011, 4:50 pm

that would be nice.... only then what if the code didnt come out when your done coding it? and i want omar to make multiplayer accounts cause i cant keep cookies in my browser
Back to top Go down
Lunch Money
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer
Lunch Money
Number of posts : 311

PostSubject: Re: Anything Related to NFMM   Anything Related to NFMM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Sep 2011, 6:13 pm

I am worried that I might die before september 20th. How can I calm myself?
Back to top Go down
NFMhakker
Mercenary
Mercenary
NFMhakker

PostSubject: Re: Anything Related to NFMM   Anything Related to NFMM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Sep 2011, 7:00 pm

think about school! if you dont focus, you fail!
Back to top Go down
Lunch Money
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer
Lunch Money

PostSubject: Re: Anything Related to NFMM   Anything Related to NFMM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Sep 2011, 10:41 pm

OMG OM GOMG OMGOGOGMGOGM ITS HERE OMG
Back to top Go down
Big Jilm
System Failure
System Failure
Big Jilm
Number of posts : 13384

PostSubject: Re: Anything Related to NFMM   Anything Related to NFMM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2011, 2:20 am

Putting in a code wouldn't be fair, wolf. What if you dont know HOW to code?
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/koner1ssite/
MDX
Morph Manipulator
Morph Manipulator
MDX
Number of posts : 5220

PostSubject: Re: Anything Related to NFMM   Anything Related to NFMM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2011, 2:55 am

You learn. Just like everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Big Jilm
System Failure
System Failure
Big Jilm

PostSubject: Re: Anything Related to NFMM   Anything Related to NFMM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2011, 3:10 am

Without including THAT part XD
Back to top Go down
Jc494
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer
Jc494
Number of posts : 278

PostSubject: Re: Anything Related to NFMM   Anything Related to NFMM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 6:37 pm

A random match I played:
Anything Related to NFMM - Page 5 Loliwon

At the start me and Numnuts took out the competition, I got ROFLCopter and love. Then we had an epic duel near the fix loop and SOMEHOW I won.
Back to top Go down
Big Jilm
System Failure
System Failure
Big Jilm

PostSubject: Re: Anything Related to NFMM   Anything Related to NFMM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 7:00 pm

LOL. Everyone was wasted!
Back to top Go down
MDX
Morph Manipulator
Morph Manipulator
MDX
Number of posts : 5220

PostSubject: Re: Anything Related to NFMM   Anything Related to NFMM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011, 1:09 am

Those guys have some sh!tty color combos...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anything Related to NFMM   Anything Related to NFMM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011, 2:48 am

MDX, what time is it where you live? it's 8:47 for me.

I just wanted to get an idea as to who is on, and when. (btw, I saw YOU CityJizz, but the game lagged out when I spectated your match, meh)
Back to top Go down
Lunch Money
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer
Lunch Money

PostSubject: Re: Anything Related to NFMM   Anything Related to NFMM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011, 3:41 am

me wall smashing some punk 1 on 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdTb7GsR7kI
skip to 0:40
Back to top Go down
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended
WolfInABox

PostSubject: Re: Anything Related to NFMM   Anything Related to NFMM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011, 2:22 pm

Crimson - That ROFLcopter guy was Coolnessawaits..
Back to top Go down
NateZDR2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
NateZDR2
Number of posts : 1977

PostSubject: Re: Anything Related to NFMM   Anything Related to NFMM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011, 6:02 pm

GamerElite wrote:
MDX, what time is it where you live? it's 8:47 for me.

I just wanted to get an idea as to who is on, and when. (btw, I saw YOU CityJizz, but the game lagged out when I spectated your match, meh)
Time zone: GMT +0:00
Back to top Go down
iexrrr
Noob Owner
Noob Owner
iexrrr
Number of posts : 594

PostSubject: Re: Anything Related to NFMM   Anything Related to NFMM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011, 7:00 pm

I played some LAN games with my brother. First he pwned me with DR Monstaa, then I wasted him while going backwards and lastly I got hit by his M A S H E E N (and died of course). It was very fun, but
Spoiler:
It makes me feel like I should register...
Back to top Go down
A9
Mercenary
Mercenary
A9

PostSubject: Re: Anything Related to NFMM   Anything Related to NFMM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Sep 2011, 1:11 am

I think the reason Omar made the limit of plays is because he needed some money for urgent use. Because maybe Omar will just cancel the 5 plays limit once every problems that involving money settled. Check this out:

Omar Waly on Facebook wrote:
Update: MASHEEN was getting wasted easier in the multiplayer, this has been fixed, now you should be able to play with the proper MASHEEN Smile

Omar Waly on Facebook wrote:
Update: We would like to thank everyone who registered the game so far, because of you we have been able to afford a 3rd sever which will take some of the load off and hopefully making the game work faster.
Thanks you for supporting the game.

Maybe that's the answer.
Back to top Go down
Big Jilm
System Failure
System Failure
Big Jilm

PostSubject: Re: Anything Related to NFMM   Anything Related to NFMM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Sep 2011, 1:21 am

iexrrr wrote:
I played some LAN games with my brother. First he pwned me with DR Monstaa, then I wasted him while going backwards and lastly I got hit by his M A S H E E N (and died of course). It was very fun, but
Spoiler:
It makes me feel like I should register...

LAN games aren't gonna be very popular, for me at least (All of my friends tell me I'm crazy for still playing NFM XD)
Back to top Go down
A9
Mercenary
Mercenary
A9

PostSubject: Re: Anything Related to NFMM   Anything Related to NFMM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Sep 2011, 2:30 am

Since I saw the 10 dollars A YEAR, I was like, what? That's perfectly nothing! But from where can I get a credit card? Since that day, I was a bit disappointed and didn't have the spirit of continuing my tracks and cars. No
Back to top Go down
NFMhakker
Mercenary
Mercenary
NFMhakker

PostSubject: Re: Anything Related to NFMM   Anything Related to NFMM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Sep 2011, 2:57 am

if anyones stuck on not loading java, use a different browser, google chrome, firefox, opera... almost anything works cept IE8
Back to top Go down
WolfInABox
Ascended
Ascended
WolfInABox

PostSubject: Re: Anything Related to NFMM   Anything Related to NFMM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Sep 2011, 7:07 am

I so have to get a credit card.. -.-
Back to top Go down
Lunch Money
Rogue Gamer
Rogue Gamer
Lunch Money

PostSubject: Re: Anything Related to NFMM   Anything Related to NFMM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep 2011, 4:06 am

I got home from school and played NFMM at around 5:00. I finished my 5 game limit and tried to play offline at 9:00 pm, and to my surprise I was able to PLAY ONLINE before 8 hours were even over. Weird.
Back to top Go down
NFMhakker
Mercenary
Mercenary
NFMhakker

PostSubject: Re: Anything Related to NFMM   Anything Related to NFMM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep 2011, 5:10 am

its glitchy... i played 9 games nonstop. no register the systems are messed up sometimes.

BTW did you see me? echo37
Back to top Go down
A9
Mercenary
Mercenary
A9

PostSubject: Re: Anything Related to NFMM   Anything Related to NFMM - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep 2011, 5:44 am

Anyone on Multiplayer now? What room? Which server?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anything Related to NFMM   Anything Related to NFMM - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anything Related to NFMM

View previous topic View next topic Back to top